Vognkort

Base destroyed by update 286,103

This is completely unacceptable coming as a client who bought this product from Wild Card. You are worried about losing 5 hours of progress when to be honest you should have spoke up way sooner than this, but you are okay with people/tribes losing 3 days of progress? Your solution is to give 3x for the weekend - Which is about 1 & 1/3 of a day - to rebuild what took players days to do?

At this point this has to be some joke right? you do all this promoting and free playing week to try and sell this rushed, poopting product to players only to let a HUGE error slip though at the most critical point to sell this expansion? You do realize you just lost a huge amount of people because of this problem and your poopty response time/inability to interact with your communities forums - Which is a huge mistake as almost all MAJOR game developers have found out the hard way.

absolutely stupid, Wild Card, you need to talk with the community better than you are now.

• Like 1

I am sorry but it is stupid

not enough need to struggle every single time when I wanna to login - sometime it takes up to 2-3 hours of clicking "join"

and then after few days we manage to build a base and what? all gone and WC offer us x3? is it a joke?

no, thanks - this offer is unacceptable

waste of time

i lost my base to i was there and sudenly everything boom destroy after a weird sound like meteor drop but i protected ( little kind of cave )  and everything that is a structure got destroy  

extinction map 

location around 47 85 

and were all of you got destor to ?? trying to figure what happen  need info if anyone have the same problem 

Edited by sapinpourpre

Not rolling back after fixing this devastating bug is unacceptable.

People lost a lot of work, some lost tames due to no building protecting them, and pvp players could easily loot bags obtaining stuff that wildcard instantly destroyed for them to freely take. This puts those that lost stuff behind, and those that looted way ahead.

This is unprofessional, unbalanced, and simply not fair.

I have updated my steam review to negative as a result of your action.

Edited by marcpullen

Sry people, who knows what they have to deal with and what we don' t know, what if their manager is like you do this or find a new job (how to feed fam if pay check to pay check and horrible work hours), how do we know? we don't.

You see one side, i am not defending just throwing a new perspective if you didn't think one way only, me, me, me, GRANTED this should never happen but who knows, we don't, we only know what happens to us in game.

Just woke up to empty base location... I built there during .103 and now it's gone in .104. Going by tribe logs in-game day and time, it was destroyed with .104 as the server got back up.

Location is 46.5 40.7, this is within the sanctuary (one of the platforms) so not sure why it got destroyed... no element veins should spawn in there. Lucky me I can spawn in about what I lost. edit: rollback was able to bring everything back... fingers crossed it wont happen again :S

Edited by Vilu