Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vognkort

Base destroyed by update 286,103

The ptera i was taming died to a respawn due to update... it was last kibble to eat ... so i came back to my base and ofc its entirely wiped ... i stoped pvp to avoid it ffs... every ceilings destroyed but pillars still here it doesnt even makes sense... dinos flying over the ruins, except rare beetle that was wandering and died, items stolen .. 2 days work destroyed for no reason.

Why I cant even play the game i bought :'(

So im like login on..second later I hear boom...all my base was destroyed..

Screw this..

Playing on Unofficial PvE...Maelstrom gaming..

Server admin blames WC update.. but no one knows for sure..

Many bases got wiped not just mine..other left intact..

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

Try to create it, and copy the files from SavedArksLocal to it.

Which ones though, they are all mixed from the island saves and last thing I want to do is screw up the tribe ownership and other crap so I have to manually reclaim everything with console commands.

I can't login now because server is full, but I am pretty sure our base was destroyed because there is an offset on the city platform in which the base was. It moved like 50cm.

At this moment, at one side of the platform u see its not good aligned with the others, like it was before, and on the other side u see some weirds lines like a failed texture.

I'll post pictures if I can connect back to server.

@Jen I dont have twitter .. SO u can get my info here .. "EU-PVE-Offical-Extionction462" Base Coords " 57,2Lat / 59,5 Lon " As we came online the chinese next to ys looted all the stuff we use to have :D all asc gear and so. And tryed to drag us to the water or dinos.. A rollback maby ? Or any info on what the game plan is ..