TBG - Private Server - Not accepting new players

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've made a list of everyone who is approved to be on the server, I won't share it here but keep in mind anyone I see on the server who isn't in that list of GTs is getting instantly kicked and banned. So make sure I've said "Yes" before joining please. If I kick/ban you by mistake message me on Xbox, here or Twitter and I'll sort it. I might have missed someone off the list by mistake as I've had people asking me all over the place.

Not going to accept any new players unless it is someone I know myself for a little while, want to see how performance is with the current player load for a while.

5 minutes ago, xXlAmbitionzlXx said:

GG XBL. Kicks me offline, I reboot my xbox. Go back on ark and cant connect to the server. Good Job! Lost another PT because of how bad XBL actually is. My internet was up and running the entire time i was booted off. :/ I give up pointless trying to play!

I think something's up.   My power cut out about 45 minutes ago and I was kicked off line of course, ever since, it says invalid server password when trying to join through the "owner" GT.    Mob had the same issue about 30 minutes later when he tried to log in.      I know TBG said uploads would happen around 7 GMT and go for a few hours, but I think that's like 4-5 hours ago if my math holds.  Perhaps a late upload or a very large batch?

1 minute ago, JoeDaFrogman said:

I think something's up.   My power cut out about 45 minutes ago and I was kicked off line of course, ever since, it says invalid server password when trying to join through the "owner" GT.    Mob had the same issue about 30 minutes later when he tried to log in.      I know TBG said uploads would happen around 7 GMT and go for a few hours, but I think that's like 4-5 hours ago if my math holds.  Perhaps a late upload or a very large batch?

hes already uploaded video's today mate like a couple of hours ago, Its just Xbox live being bad as per usual lol 

8 hours ago, xXlAmbitionzlXx said:

GG XBL. Kicks me offline, I reboot my xbox. Go back on ark and cant connect to the server. Good Job! Lost another PT because of how bad XBL actually is. My internet was up and running the entire time i was booted off. :/ I give up pointless trying to play!

don't worry about it we can tame another, tried to get on this morning but server is down so will sorted it out at some point.

10 hours ago, xXlAmbitionzlXx said:

Since no one has been able to get on then your bird will be in stasis somewhere till someone goes near it again. Might be able to rescue it. Server will be back up around 6/6.30 pm when I get home.

6 hours ago, DonThommo said:

Since no one has been able to get on then your bird will be in stasis somewhere till someone goes near it again. Might be able to rescue it. Server will be back up around 6/6.30 pm when I get home.

its all good m8, I just raged at the time when it happened. Its not your server that was the issue it was XBL. I Joined a party with chris etc last night when i was on the server drop hunting with the PT about 10 mins later the game lagged like crazy and i was disconnected from party chat, then another 5 mins later i was booted from xbox live while my internet was running the time that i was kicked off, i came back on and no one could connect to server.  

Ill just tame another one but tame a level 120 since afterall it was kevs PT that he tamed

16 minutes ago, xXlAmbitionzlXx said:

its all good m8, I just raged at the time when it happened. Its not your server that was the issue it was XBL. I Joined a party with chris etc last night when i was on the server drop hunting with the PT about 10 mins later the game lagged like crazy and i was disconnected from party chat, then another 5 mins later i was booted from xbox live while my internet was running the time that i was kicked off, i came back on and no one could connect to server.  

Ill just tame another one but tame a level 120 since afterall it was kevs PT that he tamed

*cough*kevs tamed PT......*cough* :P yeah no big drama we can sort it out, im not gonna be on probs tonight work at 3am :'( should maybe get on tmz

Mobius and I are working on a 120 level trike that spawned INSIDE our taming raft... how convenient for us...lol  taming is about 1/3 completed, so 3ish or so more hours.   Hopefully, that's long before Ben restarts the server in the morning(and nothing else goes wrong).  Of course, we are using berries, so won't be a "perfect" train by any means, but still a very decent upgrade to our existing trike (level 15)

5 hours ago, JoeDaFrogman said:

Mobius and I are working on a 120 level trike that spawned INSIDE our taming raft... how convenient for us...lol  taming is about 1/3 completed, so 3ish or so more hours.   Hopefully, that's long before Ben restarts the server in the morning(and nothing else goes wrong).  Of course, we are using berries, so won't be a "perfect" train by any means, but still a very decent upgrade to our existing trike (level 15)

Blimey, that's commitment! I rebooted the server this morn. I think I'll probably reboot it each morning IF there is no one connected at the time. If there is someone connected then I know the server hasn't gone down anyway so it should most likely to be fine till I get home again.

Archived