TBG - Private Server - Not accepting new players

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DonThommo said:

Oh nice, that's cool. Maybe it's ok because it was just a patch update or something.

That story above sounds painful lol. I've been there.

haha its not as painful as what im about to do lol 

Hatching a PT and having to hand feed it

EDIT: Nope im not doing it, Theres far too much time putting on the game IE messing up sleep routines etc to do it

1 hour ago, xXlAmbitionzlXx said:

haha its not as painful as what im about to do lol 

Hatching a PT and having to hand feed it

EDIT: Nope im not doing it, Theres far too much time putting on the game IE messing up sleep routines etc to do it

Hold off on breeding till next week. I'll have a look at playing with the timers so it's less ridiculous to hand feed.

3 hours ago, DonThommo said:

Hold off on breeding till next week. I'll have a look at playing with the timers so it's less ridiculous to hand feed.

me and craig suggested putting it up to 2.0 rather than the 1.0 we have at the moment as it would still add a challenge to the game but it would be alot more feasible in terms of hand feeding higher dino's

Just a suggestion from one server owner to another.  You might want to consider starting a FB group and make it secret and require all members of your server to belong.  Then you don't have to worry as much about the general public knowing your business.  Plus it will make it easier for folks to know what is going on.

24 minutes ago, XGNCreamyspuppet said:

Just a suggestion from one server owner to another.  You might want to consider starting a FB group and make it secret and require all members of your server to belong.  Then you don't have to worry as much about the general public knowing your business.  Plus it will make it easier for folks to know what is going on.

Hey bud, thanks for tip, I probably won't do FB group as I like to keep my FB seperate from my gaming stuff generally, but I am going to set up one of those new "Tribe pages" that you can make on the forums that basically gives you your own private forum :)

Archived