Ally Mega Tribe? Basic Q's and Thoughts

Kurxen

This is to be read in a Morgan Freeman voice, think about this voice as your reading it LOL

So I'm not asking to join a mega tribe but i really am tired of getting my poop pushed in. While i wont say what server i'm on but asking how hard is it to ally a mega tribe? do you ally smaller tribes or only large ones? what is it like and how does all that work? of course i'm on a PVP official server. Contributes, bonuses, perks, pro's and cons or get some trading guidelines. I'm completely fine staying where i am and building but would like to trade with a higher/trusted alliances. Although i am susceptible about letting anyone in because all the Douchebaggery going on..... its hard to trust anyone in this game, even if its trading. I'm definitely a daily player that always seeks more guidlines to learn. My communication is spot on and i'm not saying i am perfect but i do get the job done. Do i know everything? of course not, always willing to learn more and i would never claim to know more than anyone...except a beach noob...

So far i have been in Two tribes.... first one leader never came back on in a month so i figured time to find something else, second one was run by literally 14 y/o who thought it would be hilarious to drop someone with a bunch of MC BP's on them in the ocean with no way of recovery, so obviously i said enough was enough and only requested i leave with my Wyvern and nothing else and left peacefully... until they eventually just started a full out war witch was find because it turns out....I'm better than they are. I've grown to know that this game is as brutal as it gets... trust no one, nothing, not even your own damn shadow because it would probably try to kill you too. Ill admit, i was pretty unsettled to how they treated their own tribe members and was probably even madder that i was dropped in the ocean with MC BP's I've had for less than 4 hours. takes me about 4 seconds to move on, but lets be honest, if they try and grief you after they know your mad and then you do it right back does that make me a bad person?

After leaving with Only a Wyvern that i obtained myself i started over... on another server with my cousin and I but its much harder to create stuff when only a few members are useful. Might as well only be two of us due to the fact only two contribute. Grievance is a huge issue in this game, if you are not suited to deal with bad situations and/or best the griever then this game could be more of a burden, but like always i land on my feet and its usually never about out playing but also outsmarting the person. There is more than one tactic than brute force because messing with ones mind can be just as bad as brute force... For example, when the Persians invaded Egypt, they painted cats on their shields, Egypt worshiped cats and when they seen the cats, they showed little to no resistance resulting in the Persians victory.

All in all I'm just your older guy not looking to join some 10 year old alliance who cant make his own food but attempts to run a show. I work my regular 9 to whenever i get off schedule and would sometimes like to come home... turn the game on.... join a functional alliance. NOT looking for handouts as i am very capable of building myself, not looking for a dam pity party, not looking to join and run into your camp, or on your server, or walk into your base acting like some cat in heat begging for food. Just want to be apart of something bigger, make sure someone has my back and vice versa. LOYALTY is earned - not bought.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:21 AM, Dtrem28 said:

Yea it's you, skittles hit me up on Friday asking if you have been on cuz you stole his wyvern and killed his lmao

Negative. i had my own wyvern, that little boy needs to learn some manners. I killed his wyvern because he though it was funny to drop someone in the ocean carrying some MC BP's. so what you been told was utter BS. Please get facts strait before accusing me of stealing, in fact i have proof it was mine. But anyways you need not worry, i don't play anymore. I don't really care about all this politics, on seeing who's junk is bigger. its too difficult to trust kids that are only 13 or 14. Skittles is just another really Fat kid who takes his frustrations on a game because he is constantly picked on which is not cool. But I'm no thief, i left Tames, gear, mats, all i wanted was my wyvern. if skittles would have kept his mouth shut i would have kill his. but oh well. 

On 11/12/2018 at 4:37 AM, Dtrem28 said:

Hey man, were you on Official 337?

Negative, I probably did at one point. but without help on a PVP server your doomed, PVE servers you cannot build because all those pillers were placed all over the place on every server. so basically i dont play. its impossible by yourself. I put a ton of hours in to get screwed by a 14 y/o so i learned my lesson and put the controller down.

• 1 month later...

Archived