Wyvern and drake nests are broken and no one is talking about it

yoyoyolana

On 11/18/2018 at 4:52 PM, Kayin said:

Yea. There are lots of posts. This is a known bug.  Use a whip on the middle of the nests to collect the egg.  They’re there, just invisible.

Pls don t give false info..yes the whip collects the eggs but half of them disappear on the inventory almost ime diately.

So pls fix the game.

14 hours ago, Kayin said:

It disappears because the egg sat so long in the nest it spoiled.  That's the normal game mechanic, not a bug. 

U r right i apologise.

But thats another reason to fix it.Eggs should not be invisible

Edit-it seems wildcard is already trying to fix this bug..yet without sucess so far (read on the announcement page)

• 4 weeks later...

So maybe I am doing something wrong but I think the wyvern eggs have just stopped spawning completely now. I play on offical pvp server. I started to try and collect some wyvern eggs in anticipation for the winter event. At first I could whip the nest and collect a egg. That worked on my first day when I did not really know what I was doing or where all the nest were on ragnarok. Now I am able to kill wyverns and make them resawpn and I know all the nest locations but no eggs are spawning.  The eggs were instant rotting on my first day. The first day was last weekend. I spent all weekend killing wyverns and checking all the nest with a whip and not one egg. This is absolutely ridicules and needs to be addressed in a emergency patch. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 6:36 PM, KrakenOverlord said:

I've seen quite a few posts about it now but I doubt it'll be fixed in the near future. We all should've just waited to play on console, lol. Tired of being WC's ginnie pigs for their busted poop.

It is this way on console too. On Ragnarok, neither wyverns nor nests spawned, and on scorched, only wyverns spawned. I've tried restarting from scratch, destroying wild dinos, and restarting the console and nothing has been fixed. I have also not seen many posts about this issue

Archived