Good Morning people. Well I am taking the first step and admitting that I have a problem. I think it's safe safe to say that ARK has turned me into a game playing dino killing junkie! Every free moment I have I am playing ARK Mobile. I was up again until 4am playing it is now 5:52am and I am getting ready for work lol. My days goes as follows I normally wake up about 6:00am and I go into the bathroom and sit and play ARK or check the forums until about 6:45am, then I get up and try to make it to the shower without falling because my legs have no feeling from sitting on the white thrown for way longer then I should. I get showered and dressed in about 15 mins and sit on the couch and play while I wait for my 10 yr old daughter get ready for school. My wife Lori,  My 10 yr d Lacey and my 1 yr old Scarlett get in the car around 7:15am to get me to work. (Can't get a card because I keep spending my extra money on buffs lol) I of course refuse to drive because I want to play my game. I play until until I reach my boss man's house at about 7:30am only stopping my game for a moment to kiss everyone e goodbye. I then proceed to play until my boss is ready to leave and play the whole time we are driving to where ever our first job is. I am now known at work as Michael the dino Hunter. When we get to the job I help my boss man and coworker unload, and start working. I normally get my part done a lot quicker then the other two and I of course play while I wait on them, sometimes I even sneak into the portal John to get 5 mins of play time. We sometimes have to drive to other jobs after we are done but off and on from the time we get into work van 8am sharp until we get back to boss man's house 5pm, I play any chance I can. My wife picks me up after she drops Hunter my 18yr old step son off at work. My evenings are almost a mirror image of my mornings. Bathroom play for an hour, a quick shower and I'll then sit on the couch until about 10pm and play. I then go lay down and play normally until about 2am but sometimes I go over and play until 4am. This has been my life for a month now. I also have a 16yr old girl Lexie and you can hear me yell at my kids every day about how they spend to much times on their phones, so I have become not only an ARK junkie, I have become a hypocrite also lol. So when I say this game is good and addicting, this is what good is. I see no cure anytime soon unless the game just stops being in which I would be lost and probably start drinking everyday lol. So ARK is probably help saving my liver. ARK developers and other workers, this is how great a d awesome of a job you have done, so be proud of yourselves and tell your boss the ARK Junkie says y'all deserve a raise and a bonus! Well it is time for me to stumble I to the shower so this is VikingReaper777 saying g goodbye, have a wonderful day and great gameplay. See ya in 15mins lol.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:21 PM, MichaelTheViking said:

Good Morning people. Well I am taking the first step and admitting that I have a problem. I think it's safe safe to say that ARK has turned me into a game playing dino killing junkie! Every free moment I have I am playing ARK Mobile. I was up again until 4am playing it is now 5:52am and I am getting ready for work lol. My days goes as follows I normally wake up about 6:00am and I go into the bathroom and sit and play ARK or check the forums until about 6:45am, then I get up and try to make it to the shower without falling because my legs have no feeling from sitting on the white thrown for way longer then I should. I get showered and dressed in about 15 mins and sit on the couch and play while I wait for my 10 yr old daughter get ready for school. My wife Lori,  My 10 yr d Lacey and my 1 yr old Scarlett get in the car around 7:15am to get me to work. (Can't get a card because I keep spending my extra money on buffs lol) I of course refuse to drive because I want to play my game. I play until until I reach my boss man's house at about 7:30am only stopping my game for a moment to kiss everyone e goodbye. I then proceed to play until my boss is ready to leave and play the whole time we are driving to where ever our first job is. I am now known at work as Michael the dino Hunter. When we get to the job I help my boss man and coworker unload, and start working. I normally get my part done a lot quicker then the other two and I of course play while I wait on them, sometimes I even sneak into the portal John to get 5 mins of play time. We sometimes have to drive to other jobs after we are done but off and on from the time we get into work van 8am sharp until we get back to boss man's house 5pm, I play any chance I can. My wife picks me up after she drops Hunter my 18yr old step son off at work. My evenings are almost a mirror image of my mornings. Bathroom play for an hour, a quick shower and I'll then sit on the couch until about 10pm and play. I then go lay down and play normally until about 2am but sometimes I go over and play until 4am. This has been my life for a month now. I also have a 16yr old girl Lexie and you can hear me yell at my kids every day about how they spend to much times on their phones, so I have become not only an ARK junkie, I have become a hypocrite also lol. So when I say this game is good and addicting, this is what good is. I see no cure anytime soon unless the game just stops being in which I would be lost and probably start drinking everyday lol. So ARK is probably help saving my liver. ARK developers and other workers, this is how great a d awesome of a job you have done, so be proud of yourselves and tell your boss the ARK Junkie says y'all deserve a raise and a bonus! Well it is time for me to stumble I to the shower so this is VikingReaper777 saying g goodbye, have a wonderful day and great gameplay. See ya in 15mins lol.

Meh that's typical ark illness,sometimes I see myself playing ark while dreaming lol.

*leave smoking but never leave ark*

Archived