Extinction Dlc Not Installing on Mac

Getsuga1Tenshou

So, I've just bought the ARK, Collector's Edition and I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) with a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 of memory and graphics of Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB. The Extinction DLC says installed, but when I open the game and go to single player, the DLC is unavailable but Scorched Earth and Abberation work fine, I literally couldn't wait to play this, so I felt a bit let down, I just want to be able to play something that I paid for, so if possible please come up with a fix.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Getsuga1Tenshou said:

So, I've just bought the ARK, Collector's Edition and I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) with a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 of memory and graphics of Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB. The Extinction DLC says installed, but when I open the game and go to single player, the DLC is unavailable but Scorched Earth and Abberation work fine, I literally couldn't wait to play this, so I felt a bit let down, I just want to be able to play something that I paid for, so if possible please come up with a fix.

It is not yet available on Mac as far as I know. Last update on this was 12 hours ago:

Archived