Questions From An Old Person Who Needs Help!

MichaelTheViking

So I haven't really messed with joining a tribe yet, I think I created one but was just goofing off, but I have a few questions. What are the benefits of being in a tribe that someone else has created vrs creating your own? Do you receive anything for joining a tribe or you just there so the tribe leader benefits for your hard work and you gain nothing? Is there special items you receive because you are in a tribe vs the solo man/woman who has decided to go through the ARK world on their on? I also would like to know are there more active promo codes to be found out there for cool items and where would a person go to find these codes or if people can share these codes? Also can you train and animal without knocking them out by just feeding them and where can one go to learn stuff like this and stuff like hatching eggs? Is there an official guide to teach you things for ARK Mobile. Will there be and paid or no paid DLC for the mobile version and how could I be one of the first to try a new dlc or tool? This is the only game I play and will be the only game I will probably play for a long time. There's days I spend 95% of the day playing so I would be perfect to be a tester for new stuff. I grew up in the original nintendo days so I'm old and sometimes have trouble with new games. I don't want God mode but sometimes would like a God Tool that I can not lose when someone kills me for no reason. I will never be able to create anything but if a person has something they would like to see for purchase in a Game like a God Tool that can not be lost when you die in Multiplayer who would they tell? I know the answers to all my questions probably can be found on my own but I'd rather someone just tell me where I can go to learn and get the answers or someone just tell me the answers because I just want to play lol. Thank-You ahead of time to everyone who took the time to read this and Thank-,You ahead of time for those who may answer or give me advice. Have a great Night and great gameplay. Please create my God-Tool and send it to me lol make it look like the Grim Reapers scythe.

Here's the Wiki specifically for Mobile, but the general Ark Wiki covers a lot about stuff like animals and for example what kind of kibble they prefer:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Mobile

1. Being in a tribe means you share XP (when your characters are close to each other in-game) for example when I craft a bunch of stuff, I get XP for it, but any tribe members nearby will also get a fraction of that XP gain. Pooling resources and attacking challenges together (like big dinosaurs, or caves) is the main reason to be in a tribe. Instead of having to do everything all of the time, tasks can be split up for efficiency. 

2. Most animals require to be knocked out to be tamed, but some animals do in fact use what's called a Passive Tame, which means you follow it around and feed it its favorite food. The food has to be in a certain slot on your hot-bar. Lystrosaurs and the dolphins come to mind for these types of tames. 

3. The Ark Mobile app already has a God Console mode available: https://ark.gamepedia.com/God_Console_(Mobile)

Hope this helps, I skipped the questions I don't have an answer for. 

Archived