Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icelube

Ark extinction I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Well if we are going to freaky with this then studio WC is not to blame. They made a game....it is for sale. For unknown reasons Sony and Microsoft are willing to take your money but unwilling to give you the game until next week. If you get your money back it will be from Sony/Microsoft not studio WC. As customers we have little to no info on how far along the game is developed and what bugs need to be resolved. It was and is our suppliers responsibility to ensure that the product will be ready and to deliver the goods we paid for on the agreed upon date. They failed to meet the expected date and thus if we were under contract would be liable to litigation. But we aren't under contract and there are no penalties for failure to meet expectations. You can ask for a refund but are they even under any obligation to give you one?  I mean you came to the forum to find out how to get your money back, that tells me that you are unfamiliar with the terms you consented to when you made the purchase in the first place. In short you are howling at the moon with the belief that the moon cares......it does not. I am not trying to bash you and I feel your frustration but people were saying Caveat emptor before the language I am speaking even existed.

6 minutes ago, Kawarriorking said:

Well if we are going to freaky with this then studio WC is not to blame. They made a game....it is for sale. For unknown reasons Sony and Microsoft are willing to take your money but unwilling to give you the game until next week. If you get your money back it will be from Sony/Microsoft not studio WC. As customers we have little to no info on how far along the game is developed and what bugs need to be resolved. It was and is our suppliers responsibility to ensure that the product will be ready and to deliver the goods we paid for on the agreed upon date. They failed to meet the expected date and thus if we were under contract would be liable to litigation. But we aren't under contract and there are no penalties for failure to meet expectations. You can ask for a refund but are they even under any obligation to give you one?  I mean you came to the forum to find out how to get your money back, that tells me that you are unfamiliar with the terms you consented to when you made the purchase in the first place. In short you are howling at the moon with the belief that the moon cares......it does not. I am not trying to bash you and I feel your frustration but people were saying Caveat emptor before the language I am speaking even existed.

This wasn't a Sony/Microsoft issue. They said in their stream why they pushed the release back. 

46 minutes ago, Zuesneith said:

This wasn't a Sony/Microsoft issue. They said in their stream why they pushed the release back. 

I didn't check the stream, I have no idea what they said. Also despite my rambling I didn't actually make my point lol. Point was we the customer have very little power to move Studio WC to provide better service. If we want to make a change that lasts then we need to be blowing up the Sony/Microsoft forums so that they put pressure on studio WC. It's like Jurassic world, Indominus wild card is on a rampage eating up all the meat it can get its teeth into.  We tried complaining on the forums which would be like sending a group of raptors after Indominus but oh no! The forums proved ineffective and are now part of the problem.  So it's time to open up the Microsoft Rex paddock and let those two battle it out. But beware lurking somewhere in the dark depths of the water is Ark 2 just waiting for it's opportunity to strike. I think I got off track but idc I am going to watch Jurassic world again lol.

2 hours ago, Icelube said:

Thanks wildcard for absolutely ruining ark extinction for console players there are raptoring spoilers everywhere 

I genuinely want my money back how do I go about this ?? 

Solution.... Don't watch the youtube vids, or ready selective forums. Most forums that I've read have their info under the hidden spoilers tabs, or read SPOILER at the top. By the way, if your talking about "spoilers" it's not wildcard fault it's the communities. 

35 minutes ago, Kawarriorking said:

I didn't check the stream, I have no idea what they said. Also despite my rambling I didn't actually make my point lol. Point was we the customer have very little power to move Studio WC to provide better service. If we want to make a change that lasts then we need to be blowing up the Sony/Microsoft forums so that they put pressure on studio WC. It's like Jurassic world, Indominus wild card is on a rampage eating up all the meat it can get its teeth into.  We tried complaining on the forums which would be like sending a group of raptors after Indominus but oh no! The forums proved ineffective and are now part of the problem.  So it's time to open up the Microsoft Rex paddock and let those two battle it out. But beware lurking somewhere in the dark depths of the water is Ark 2 just waiting for it's opportunity to strike. I think I got off track but idc I am going to watch Jurassic world again lol.

Ah okay. I got you haha sorry. 

2 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CudaCores/status/1059806515090075648

tweet from one of them answering why they delayed.