Primal Pass Loot Drops!

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Primal Pass holders now receive monthly loot drops. Use code PASSLOOTNOV18 to claim this month's drop. You will receive 30x Ancient Amber, 1x Weapon Mount (Small), 1x Mastercraft Metal Pike and 1x Ascendant Chitin Helmet Blueprint. Code can be redeemed for single player, official servers, or unofficial servers. Only works if you're a Pass holder. Thank you to our Primal Pass holders for subscribing and supporting our Dev Team!

November_2018_PrimalLoot.thumb.png.ee3b87796efe541f7258a194db9483d1.png

2 hours ago, ZooSam12 said:

Dont the cheap people get something? I'm 15 and don't celebrate birthdays, Christmas, and hallowween so i cant actually get primal pass. Plus im cheap but come on! The poor need loot too!!!! #givepoorpeoplelootbetterthenrichidiots!

Yes everyone should get some sort of loot drops. Maybe give the free loot crates but they have less loot

. @ZooSam12 and @Holdfast4 All players have access to the free gifts every 90minutes. If you don’t have primal pass you just have to watch an ad to access them.

These are just an extra benefit for those who have subscribed to primal pass. It’s not something that affects game play or leaves non primal pass players at a disadvantage. I know it can suck to not be able to access premium features of games, but if they gave it to everyone free of charge it wouldn’t be a benefit of being a paid subscriber.

2 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

. @ZooSam12 and @Holdfast4 All players have access to the free gifts every 90minutes. If you don’t have primal pass you just have to watch an ad to access them.

These are just an extra benefit for those who have subscribed to primal pass. It’s not something that affects game play or leaves non primal pass players at a disadvantage. I know it can suck to not be able to access premium features of games, but if they gave it to everyone free of charge it wouldn’t be a benefit of being a paid subscriber.

I forgot about the free gift. I guess we do get loot. Thanks for reminding me ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 4:47 PM, ScreamingViolet said:

Yes we have the free gift, but we still are at a disadvantage especially on pvp servers. One of the last loot drips gave eirre turrets, how do you think we are supposed to defend against a low life alpha tribe placing one outside our bases?

On 12/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, Skywarp1972 said:

I am having a problem redeeming the november. Loot code

When I entered the  code it tellse that the code is  invalid.

Yes I have a primal pass and no I hadn't redeemed it before.

It just doesn't work

I have also made sure everything is up to date  patch wise.

Advice...

Yes that was last month's. This months is PASSLOOTDEC18 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived