Cheated! No tamable wyverns or rock drakes on extinction

ZombiePlague

I am just pissed and honestly fee really cheated and let down that there are no nests to tame wyverns or rockdrakes on extinction map. All three the leeks and teasers and wiki we have been told they are on the map. But now we find out we can’t tame any of them because the devs did not put any nets. REALLY The major draw for me to this map was to of my favorite tames on one map! Now I can’t have either of them on officials. 

51 minutes ago, ZombiePlague said:

I am just pissed and honestly fee really cheated and let down that there are no nests to tame wyverns or rockdrakes on extinction map. All three the leeks and teasers and wiki we have been told they are on the map. But now we find out we can’t tame any of them because the devs did not put any nets. REALLY The major draw for me to this map was to of my favorite tames on one map! Now I can’t have either of them on officials. 

Why not just import from rag, ab, or se? You'll be able to transfer dinos in soon. For now just don't worry about them.

54 minutes ago, ZombiePlague said:

Yea this is a total let down to give us the titans which are temporary. Makes sense why they are but why not a Scar? Come on WIldcard. 

2 hours ago, Migol said:

Rock drakes as tameable would require nameless (for venom), which would make no sense on "Earth" as they're part of the aberration lore exclusively.    Moreover the snow drake (Magnmarsomethingish) is pretty much the same thing but arguably better, trading in stealth for hovering/firepower.

Okay, now that you put it that way, I feel better about the drakes. However, the Wyverns should at least be on the map where we could get the eggs. I will just have to go to rag and get them. I mean that is the whole point of being able to travel between different maps. 

Archived