pvp 14 y/o kids Think they are Alpha - Loves getting raided

Kurxen

OK, nvm changed my mind. you want to practice raid? or need mats with all kinds of goodies? well COME ON DOWN and check out my base. IF you can brake in you can HAVE IT ALL for the low price of raging 14 y/o. i got my satisfaction for kids taking my base but HELL you might want more if you needs bullets, metal, turrets, gunpowder... blah blah blah etc. according to them you must bow before talking to the "chicken chokers", don't call the skittles kid a fat kid he will definitely rage you...

Location NA pvp official server TheIsland 178    

cords 32 by 14 - near Blue OB in snow, Blue OB is currently occupied so dont go there.

Looking at Front door, the rear left side had my vault with loads of mats/bullets/paste/guns/ etc, just above that on second floor are two more vaults loaded with goodies, outer walls i layed 2 walls thick and two foundations, nothing under the pyramid on top so dont waist resources, just second floor and first floor. thats how i built my base. yes i know... very underwhelming... yes i know i should have built it better.... yes i know its a noob thing... but HELL, we all gotta take a poo somewhere right?

its BONUS TIME - can you take on 3 lvl 100 Gigas i tamed? or can you take on my other two 220 wyverns? before i was taken over i placed about 50 turrets in one so if you can guess which one and they never noticed.... well... you will WIN the bonus time.

Archived