The new kibble system

RowletAlex

6 hours ago, ZulunSurvives said:

While it looks like a good try  I fear people will just stop taming 20 pairs of animals to tame 1 male and 39 females of the easiest tame of each size =X

Only 6 eggs of the same type can be laid in the same egg render distance at a time , and 15 eggs on the ground. (Dodos do not follow this rule.)

Sure, if you have 49 female dilos and 10 female rexes, and 5 female gigas, you will proportionately get more dilo eggs (because you have 39 more chances to drop an egg) but there will never be more than 6 on the ground at a time per type, so you're just feeding extra dinos that don't do you a whole lot of good.

2 minutes ago, Caerbannog said:

Only 6 eggs of the same type can be laid in the same egg render distance at a time , and 15 eggs on the ground. (Dodos do not follow this rule.)

Sure, if you have 49 female dilos and 10 female rexes, and 5 female gigas, you will proportionately get more dilo eggs (because you have 39 more chances to drop an egg) but there will never be more than 6 on the ground at a time per type, so you're just feeding extra dinos that don't do you a whole lot of good.

Oh thats nice. So the rework actually works, hope others are better informed than I or dino count wont be helped. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:58 AM, Caerbannog said:

Thanks for the info! I wasn’t aware of this either 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:26 PM, GGSDubSt3pz said:

do these new kibbles work with the standard dinos aswell? On wiki or dododex its only used for the new creatures but lets say if i want to tame a rex, i still need scorpion kibble or just on of the new ones?

I need awnsers to this 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:26 PM, GGSDubSt3pz said:

do these new kibbles work with the standard dinos aswell? On wiki or dododex its only used for the new creatures but lets say if i want to tame a rex, i still need scorpion kibble or just on of the new ones?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived