The new kibble system

RowletAlex

58 minutes ago, SpittaAndretti said:

whats the new extinction kibble system? can you please elaborate i would like to know :)

So basically, there’s four new types of kibble which are various tiers of enhanced kibble. You use medium sized eggs to make the first (anky/trike/stego size) large to make the second (allo size) and extra large to make the last (bronto/rex) There’s also a fourth made from special eggs like titanoboa,  golden hesperornis, and presumably rockdrake/Wyvern/basilisk eggs as well.

If this system completely replaced the original system, with creatures having kibble quality preferences based on their size/value as a tame, it would immensely help reduce the problems with the current system because you only need to farm the eggs of four or so species rather than dozens. 

7 minutes ago, RowletAlex said:

So basically, there’s four new types of kibble which are various tiers of enhanced kibble. You use medium sized eggs to make the first (anky/trike/stego size) large to make the second (allo size) and extra large to make the last (bronto/rex) There’s also a fourth made from special eggs like titanoboa,  golden hesperornis, and presumably rockdrake/Wyvern/basilisk eggs as well.

If this system completely replaced the original system, with creatures having kibble quality preferences based on their size/value as a tame, it would immensely help reduce the problems with the current system because you only need to farm the eggs of four or so species rather than dozens. 

Wow seems like a great change! Thanks for keeping us console plebs up to date. 

I’m holding out hope that Extinction is simply testing this kibble rework and it will later go global without needing Extinction resources because it works so much better. We stopped receiving word on the rework while Extinction was in development, so it seems like they’re meant to replace the old kibble.

Extraordinary Augmented Kibble - 10 fiber, 50 mejoberiies, 1 honey, 1 special egg, 1 lambchop
Exceptional Augmented Kibble - 3 fiber, 10 mejoberries, 2 rare flower, 2 raw prime fish, 1 xtra large egg, 20 element dust
Superior Augmented Kibble - 3 fiber, 10 mejo's, 1 rare mushroom, 1 cooked prime jerky, 1 large egg, 10 red sap

I have made the following list for you guys. Hope it is helpfull for you all.

Extra Small Advanced Kibble

Resources breakdown [Expand]

1 × Extrasmall Egg

1 x Cooked Meat

2 x Citronal

5 × Fungal Wood Extinction

5 × Mejoberry

3 × Fiber

1 × Water

The Extrasmall Egg is droped from the following creatures:

Dilo,Dodo,Kairuku,Lystrosaurus,Microraptor,Parasaur

Small Advanced Kibble

Resources breakdown

1 × Small Egg

1 × Cooked Meat Jerky

1 × Longrass

5 × Corrupted Nodule

5 × Mejoberry

3 × Fiber

1 × Water

The Small Egg is droped from the following creatures:

Archaeopteryx,Compy,Dimorphodon,Lymantria,Gallimimus,Hesperornis,Ichthyornis,Oviraptor,Pachy,Pegomastax,Pteranodon,Raptor,Trike

Regular Augmented Kibble

1 × Medium Egg

1 × Cooked Prime Meat

2 × Rockarrot

2 × Savoroot

5 × Mejoberry

3 × Fiber

10 × Blue Crystalized Sap

1 × Water

The Medium Egg is droped from the following creatures:

Ankylosaurus,Baryonyx,Carno,Dimetrodon,Diplodocus,Iguanodon,Kaprosuchus,Kentrosaurus,
Stegosaurus,Pachyrhino,Pelagornis,Sarco,Scorpion,Terror Bird,Troodon,Carbonemys

Superior Augmented Kibble

Resources breakdown

1 × Large Egg

1 × Prime Meat Jerky

1 × Rare Mushroom

10 × Mejoberry

3 × Fiber

10 × Red Crystalized Sap

1 × Water

Large Eggs are dropped by the following creatures:

Allosaurus,Argentavis,Megalania,Megalosaurus,Moschops,Spino,Tapejara

Exceptional Augmented Kibble

1 × Extralarge Egg

2 × Raw Prime Fish Meat

2 × Rare Flower

10 × Mejoberry

3 × Fiber

20 × Element Dust Extinction Icon.png

1 × Water

The Extralarge Eggs is droped from the following creatures:

Brontosaurus,Giganotosaurus,Quetzal,Rex,Therizinosaur,Yutyrannus

Extraordinary Augmented Kibble

Resources breakdown

1 × Special Egg

1 × Giant Bee Honey

1 × Cooked Lamb Chop

50 × Mejoberry

10 × Fiber

1 × Water

Special Eggs are dropped by the following creatures:

Titanoboa,Hesperornis(Golden Egg only)

I have read through the replies but no one seemed to answer whether these changes applies to other maps or when these changes were implemented.

I imprinted 3 Rexes this weekend on Center (Official) and still had to give Pachy kibble for the imprint so I am guessing the list above only applies to extinction.

If this so called kibble change was ARK-wide then I think this would have been advertised in greater detail.

Archived