TEK Replicator in Extinction

slejo

On 11/8/2018 at 5:25 AM, TheInverse said:

You can craft the Enforcer and Scout blueprints at "City Terminals" located around the City portion of the map.

People, stop saying this. You can't. 

You can only craft the default enforcer blueprint that's already in the terminal. You cannot craft your own blueprints in them. You need a tek replicator.

Edit: saw this was already addressed. My bad.

started fresh on extinction and got about 7 bps for the replicator from orbital drops. the crafting engram that you get after picking one up seems to go away if you log out so you need to find another one. On top of that there does not seem to be a way to craft it iv been to every cave and none of the terminals or cave drops allow for it to be crafted. The orbital drop replicator does NOT unlock the engram all it does is add a crafting option in your crafting list that does not work. my guess if you were some how able to craft it you would not be able to use it since it dose not unlock the engram.

12 hours ago, xenerax said:

I found the terminal and had the engam in my inventory crafting window from an yellow drop but wasn't able to build it. is there something i need to do befor its working?

The same thing happened to me as well. I've got a couple of tekgram: tek replicators from orbital supply drops and when I pick them up it just goes into my crafting menu on my character and I'm unable to craft it. Also, I'm unable to transfer it to a terminal or anything else. Someone got a solution to this?

5 hours ago, aggravating said:

started fresh on extinction and got about 7 bps for the replicator from orbital drops. the crafting engram that you get after picking one up seems to go away if you log out so you need to find another one. On top of that there does not seem to be a way to craft it iv been to every cave and none of the terminals or cave drops allow for it to be crafted. The orbital drop replicator does NOT unlock the engram all it does is add a crafting option in your crafting list that does not work. my guess if you were some how able to craft it you would not be able to use it since it dose not unlock the engram.

I went on a singleplayer world and defeated an ods and got the tek replicator engram and then gave myself a tek replicator, however your right I'm not able to use it at all. I think wildcard really messed this up. How am I going to be able to defeat the titans without tek stuff? I hope wildcard fix this as soon as possible because it's ruining the game experience.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:54 AM, Eno said:

One of my players was able to pick it up because he we level 100.

My server isn't clustered at all, it's a solo map so we're of course having to work out ways around Ark's Progression.

Running S+ I was able to admin spawn the Tek Replicator (non-S+) and place it, however I could not access it/use it.

I could however place and use the S+ Version of the Tek Replicator.

At this point, I'm considering putting the S+ Blueprint in Drops if I can work that, otherwise I'll have them outside my little base for people to pick up (PvE Server) as they'll still need the mats to craft it.

Really wish Ark never went down the road of having to unlock parts of the game on other maps. It's a nightmare for us Custom servers having to work around the progression all the time.  Then again, I know Wildcards view on custom servers is very little thought if any. Still would be nice to have an over ride of this progression system without having to mod it.

There are game.ini edits you can add that force an engram to unlock for anyone the server that reached a prequisite level. that's what i did. just set tek replicator to unlock at the earliest level it was needed for extinction engrams, set everything else tek to unlock at cap. also did this for abberation and scorched earth recipes

On 11/9/2018 at 1:00 AM, davidcostarica said:

just go inside the desert cave with some argys loaded with the mats, there is a terminal there where you can craft the replicator, flyer enabled cave so no problem at all getting in

This is false information. I just left there and there is no option to build a replicator there. Apparently they have time to nerf owl poop but not enough time to make the replicator craftable.

1 hour ago, Currahee said:

So , just to confirm - As of right now the tek replicator BPs in the orbital supply drops do nothing? And if you want to build the replicator you have to transfer to another map, beat a boss and unlock it first?

seems to be the case. Which is really dumb lol like there is no point in having the bp for it then. 

On 11/9/2018 at 8:37 PM, MimiNuyasaka said:

People, stop saying this. You can't. 

You can only craft the default enforcer blueprint that's already in the terminal. You cannot craft your own blueprints in them. You need a tek replicator.

Edit: saw this was already addressed. My bad.

You can craft journeyman bp enforcer at terminal...

Archived