Cryopod + cryofridge questions

Cowgirl

4 hours ago, That1ItalianGuy said:

How does it work when getting enemy cryopods.  If they are filled with a tame, is it now your tame when you throw it?  If you have the cryosickness cooldown, will it come out unconscious?  Do they keep their stance, whether passive or aggressive?

They pop out as yours, but I don't know about the agro or passive. They would come out unconscious since they become yours when you transfer the pod.

9 hours ago, That1ItalianGuy said:

How does it work when getting enemy cryopods.  If they are filled with a tame, is it now your tame when you throw it?  If you have the cryosickness cooldown, will it come out unconscious?  Do they keep their stance, whether passive or aggressive?

• The user who threw the filled pod with dino will own that said dino.
  • It will come out unconscious with Cryo Sickness effect if you have Cryo Cooldown.
  • Their stance depends on when they were last set as before they were frozen.

TL;DR: Its the same as your own pod.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to add my own 2 cents here, official server player. Standard cryofridge info:
Size= 1/2 of normal fridge
Can be placed on ground.
If placed on ground, has a 40 day decay timer of the structure, same as a tek generator or a tek transmitter when placed on flat ground.
If placed on foundation, will break when foundation decays.
Can be powered by:
Electrical Generator
Charge Batteries
Tek Generator
Slots: 72

Now I think, I have seen a bug with the cryofridge, but am not entirely sure, I have 2 servers I work between, one on the center and one on Aberration, aberration I only go to once every 2 weeks or so. On abberation I have about 40 pods in storage and 16 slots taken up by charge batteries. I THINK, and can't confirm yet, but I THINK, charge batteries might glitch out the fridge and provide infinite power, as I have shown up there, the generator is dead, opened the cryofridge and all pods are reading at 30 days. All charge batteries are dead but for some reason the timer is not ticking down until I remove them from the cryofridge inventory, where it starts ticking down from 30. Does not charge when re-inserted into the cryofridge until power is restored. Msybe it's just coincidence and each time I've shown up within minutes of the batteries going dead, but after 3-4 times of this happening I'm thinking its an actual bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What flyer can you take to aberration in a cryo-pod do use because me and my friend tried taking a tablet Jara an owl and it wouldn’t work and we almost got stuck thereWhat flyer can you take to aberration in a cryo-pod do use because me and my friend tried taking a tap Jara and an owl and it wouldn’t work and we almost got stuck there

• 3 weeks later...

Archived