Cryopod and caves

MostSpy

9 hours ago, Weiss said:

People raise dinos in caves anyway.

This makes perfect sense. But it doesn't even need explaining, the device was working exactly how it was designed to work. They've now changed it by putting a hack in the code so it doesnt fully work, just because of 1 person complaing. whose now ruined it for the rest of us. Well done.

@Jen @Jatheish if your going to pander to Bert's stone base request please also make sure you disable breeding in caves. Like he said theris don't belong there so you shouldn't be able to breed in a cave. Why prevent it one way but leave it in another way, if your going to do something, do it properly. Thanks, and I completely disagree with this nonsense. 

the feature was already fixed before i posted here that it was a bug.

i dont understand why we are grumpy here. animals that dont fit thru the entrance should not be unfrozen in caves. period. dont be a fool. if you want the game to be easier then start the game in single player and enable god mode.

12 hours ago, MostSpy said:

@Jen @Jatheish if your going to pander to Bert's stone base request please also make sure you disable breeding in caves. Like he said theris don't belong there so you shouldn't be able to breed in a cave. Why prevent it one way but leave it in another way, if your going to do something, do it properly. Thanks, and I completely disagree with this nonsense. 

you have indeed seen my base when you bought a rex egg.

39 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

in pvp its the same and must remain like this, imagine sneaking into a pvp tribes cave and just drop down giga's. its far to op.

People do this. Enemy needs to have a transmitter of course, so yeah, it is easier with the cryo pots, i agree. But i dont think it's op. Not if i see the Mak one shotting any turret with missiles outside of turret range. :D

Archived