BERSERK3R

Scrap Metal NOT refining in forge

The first time I refined scrapmetal in the forge it worked fine, then the next day (after the patch) it just sat there for hours not being refined.

- This affects Normal and Industrial Forge

- Additionally the inventory of the forges seem to get negative values.

- Singleplayer and Multiplayer

Edited by BERSERK3R

Same problem here. Also, likely unrelated: when i take everything out of the forge it said its storage was -2/8. Maybe it zero'd out when the server restarted so removing made it go negative?

Either way, seems scrap metal can't be forged after the server restarts. So thats fun to have to rebuild the structure every time you play.

Edited by Helam

After every server crash / Roll back you have to break the forge down and build a new one. this is the only way to melt the scrap metal. So I wait till I have a lot of scrap metal and when the server roll back I break only one of my forges and put a new one and melt scrap till the next roll back. the other forges I use then for making Gasoline and melting normal metal.

Edited by Alpha Prime

EU-PVE-Official-Extinction469

I can smelt scrap metal in a new forge once (!), after that I can't smelt other scrap metal in that same forge. The forge I used shows -2/8 slots used afterwards. I think the forge is still bugged. Please do something about it - fast!