Server Transfers are coming to ARK Mobile!

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Server Transfers are coming to ARK Mobile before the year is up, and we'd like to take this opportunity to review what you can expect. This feature is being built from the ground up specifically for mobile devices, as such you may find that some features are limited compared to what you can transfer in the PC & Console versions of the game. Our goal is to give you as many options as possible while also making sure that nothing breaks the game or becomes unbalanced. Please feel free to sound off with any questions in the comments below, as they will contribute to a more expansive FAQ that will be posted when Server Transfers are released.

WHAT YOU CAN TRANSFER

• You will be able to transfer your Survivor (including Level, Stats, Engrams & Pursuit Progress), Blueprints, Creature Implants, Artifacts, Trophies, Revival Platforms, Soothing Balm, Pheromones, Cuddle Bears, Candy, Premium Structures, Premium Skins, Collars and your Ancient Amber balance.
  • The following items must be in your Survivor's inventory at the time of transfer, otherwise they will be left behind: Blueprints, Trophies, Premium Skins, Artifacts, Revival Platforms, Soothing Balm, Pheromones, Cuddle Bears, Candy, and Creature Implants.
  • All owned Premium Structures and Collars will be removed from the Island automatically and taken with you upon Server Transfer.
  • Your Creature Implants will maintain their Ancient Amber revival cost when you arrive on the new server. Anyone who is forced off of a server (such as with the upcoming Server Refresh) will not incur a revival cost on their Creature Implants. Creatures must be personally owned or they will revive as wild on the new server.
  • If you transfer with a Chronicled Implant, the price for un-Chronicling it will remain the same base price (2 Amber).
  • Your tames MUST be 'Personally Owned' to revive as tamed on your new server. If you are not sure if your creatures are personally owned, you can unclaim the tames you're taking with you, leave your tribe, and then reclaim them as your own solo player - this will ensure that they are now owned by you and you alone. 
  • Crafting Stations are turned off on Primal Pass Only servers, if you transfer from a non-Primal Pass Only server to a Primal Pass Only server your Crafting Stations will be removed from your inventory and will not be returned to you.

WHAT YOU CAN'T TRANSFER

• Anything not explicitly mentioned above will not transfer with you. This includes resources, standard structures, crafted weapons and crafted armor.

WHERE YOU CAN TRANSFER (OFFICIAL SERVERS)

• You cannot transfer between Official and Unofficial servers.
  • You can only transfer within the same difficulty setting (ie. Hard server to Hard server).
  • If you play on a PvE server, you can only transfer to another PvE server.
  • If you play on a PvP server, you can transfer to PvE, PvX or another PvP server.
  • If you play on a PvX server, you can transfer to PvE, PvP or another PvX server.

WHERE YOU CAN TRANSFER (UNOFFICIAL SERVERS)

• You cannot transfer between Unofficial and Official servers.
  • You can transfer between any difficulty or game mode as long as both unofficial servers share the same Transfer Secret.
  • A Transfer Secret is a key (aka. password) that Unofficial Server Owners can set in their Server Settings. For example, to transfer from Server A to Server B, both Server Owners will need to have the same key set in the Transfer Secret field of their Server Settings. There is no limit to the amount of Unofficial Servers that can use the same Transfer Secret. This Transfer Secret must be set before uploading your Transfer Ticket.

HOW YOU CAN TRANSFER

• Server Transfer tickets are purchased with Ancient Amber. They will appear as a premium item in your inventory and cannot be dropped or transferred to another inventory.
  • Once you decide to use the Server Transfer ticket, you will be immediately kicked from your current server.
  • The transfer process takes approximately 15 minutes. If you have push notifications enabled on your device, then you will receive a notification when your transfer is successfully uploaded.
  • Once uploaded, select the server you'd like to join and navigate to the Spawn Selection screen, where you will find the Download Survivor button.
  • After downloading onto a new server, blueprints and implants will stay in your inventory when you die for 24 hours so you can get established. Please note that these items can still be removed from your inventory by other players. You also will not be able to transfer again during that 24 hour period.
  • If you are using the Account Link feature, you will only be able to download your Survivor onto a new server using the original device.

Edited by WarDrumBecca

very sad about the limits on PVE. in past updates you said we could transfer out of PVE, as long as the difficulty was the same, so I have keeped my Prime membership waiting to transfer to PVX. Now you are saying we can't. Even worse I just paid for the eerie turrets and now that will be trashed as well because I will need to start over.

When they enable new Brutal servers? Will these servers come out before the transfer between servers?

Will the character level limit increase? since it is very easy and the game does not last at all

if they do not increase the level of the character I added certain conditions for the character to have a rebirth and return to level one but with all their stats as they were

Edited by Farwell

I have a player in server A (with Amber) - lvl medium 

I have a pleated in server B (with Amber and collars) - lvl medium 

Can I transfer my player from B to A? If so, will the Amber of Server A sum up with the Amber and collars of character being transferes from server B? ... Also, what will happen with the structures that I have in server A once I transfer my player from B? 

Why cant we just transfer items and dinos like on pc? Its really not that hard and would make the game a lott more interesting and why do we have to pay to transfer servers? Its supposed to be a feature of the game. All servers die eventually so it would be a saving grace. The population of the game has been only dropping since its realise and that’s because once all tribes on a server are wiped or most of them it makes the game really de motivating. Also this can make big tribe wars happen which are a lot of PVPers favourite aspect of the game so please WarDrum PLEASE listen to your pro players. They are the ones that spend the most money on Ark. my tribe spends around 200$ every week on a mobile game and if our server dies then we will quit and that would be a loss of money for WarDrum. And there are many other tribes like us. People who are invested in the game are the ones who spend money like alpha and beta tribes not ‘beach bobs’ 

Thank you for reading,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kelesu said:

Why cant we just transfer items and dinos like on pc? Its really not that hard and would make the game a lott more interesting and why do we have to pay to transfer servers? Its supposed to be a feature of the game. All servers die eventually so it would be a saving grace. The population of the game has been only dropping since its realise and that’s because once all tribes on a server are wiped or most of them it makes the game really de motivating. Also this can make big tribe wars happen which are a lot of PVPers favourite aspect of the game so please WarDrum PLEASE listen to your pro players. They are the ones that spend the most money on Ark. my tribe spends around 200$ every week on a mobile game and if our server dies then we will quit and that would be a loss of money for WarDrum. And there are many other tribes like us. People who are invested in the game are the ones who spend money like alpha and beta tribes not ‘beach bobs’ 

Thank you for reading,

It's a free to play they need Monet to for servers so it's usually got from some features.