Lack of servers for well anticipated DLC launch?

Hakush

I'm not quite sure how you came to the conclusion that having such a lack of Extinction servers on launch would be a good idea, neither are you putting up more to "meet demand" as you mentioned you would. Literally cannot play because every single server is full and the lack off que-system in the server browser makes it impossible to get in when there are dussins of others spamming the join button as well

not even looked yet but hearing lots about this - dosent bode well for anyone wanting to start on extinction :(

WOW just actually looked at the server list for EU ... EIGHT servers all full 70/70 yet AB has 16 servers .. and poor SE only has 4 and i am more than willing to bet a good amount of money that some of those on the EIGHT extinction servers will be square non EU people 

utterly bonkers wildcard guess i will play extinction SP for a bit or take this chance to roll an AB server and base now,  shocked ... 

got at least 3 in my tribe and we all want to roll together guess it will just have to wait and if they add more great otherwise by the time we can play on the servers they will be pillar spammed to hell again like normal official servers yeah i play PvE i like to build, nurture and do it without been steamrolled by gigas in the first few hours (bad experiences on pvp servers has put me off)

Hi, i play with my tribe on europ legacy pve server, their are only 2 server for us which are already at 70/70. Why just 2 servers on this type? are you kidding? Ragnarock map has plenty of server (eu pve legacy) which are all blocked by dinos limit, guess what will happened to extinction? the same, even worse, you can't even play right now for a dlc you paid when you are one of the oldest support of the game (the legacy player), you have to open new server soon guys seriously! Just check the population and react.

Archived