Cryopods & babies

aabaz202

So I've been testing out the cryopods with some babies I've hatched. I love the fact that I can pick them up and basically stop time with them in the cryopod. It's going to be very helpful raising gigas. I did find that the imprint timer resets when they are picked up. Is this a feature or a bug? Would be great if it was a bug and the imprint timer wasn't supposed to reset but I can still work with it resetting. 

11 hours ago, aabaz202 said:

If you raise in 8 hour increments, no. For how it is now, the timer resets when it is put in a cryopod so you just need to cryo it right after imprinting. If you do it this way you will hit 100%

This is what my tribe is currently doing with things we want to have a high imprint on while also having jobs and families.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I have been utilizing the reset imprint timers of cryopods to force-ably reroll the imprints that I don't have the kibble for, so I can continue to imprint dinos. Sometimes I don't got the time to track down prime fish meat to make Exceptional Augmented Kibble, for example. So I cryo and retoss to continue forward to the next imprint instead. 

I don't think this is a bug, but intended. Kind of like how it aborts a pregnancy if you cryo a gestating female, or randomizes the cooldown of the breed timer on a female when unpodded. I have literally podded and unpodded females repetitively before to get a cooldown of less than a day for breeding.

Archived