Give All Non-Legacy Clusters At Least One Extinction Server

Blazen73

The title says it all. This is, to my knowledge, the first time a DLC has been released without being available to every single cluster, despite the fact that these are OFFICIAL servers.  In my case, it's the notek-notaming cluster. It really saddens me to see that they left us in the dust on this one, and seems like it wouldn't be that much to ask for one single extinction map on the cluster. I feel as though everybody who plays official on any cluster deserves the right to access this DLC. Please Wildcard, there's no reason to give anybody the cold shoulder on this one, especially after all of the hype. If the cluster seems inactive, one server is more than enough will still mean a lot since the people who are on that cluster are still players who were expecting to play the new DLC.

I've brought up the suggestion about changing notame to allow tek but only got some generic "Something we'll consider" response from Jat during the extra life stream.. Nonetheless dependent or not it is a DLC that I paid for and feel that I should have access to. It shouldn't be a matter of how difficult or not it would be.

Archived