Jump to content

Jen

ARK: Extinction Expansion Pack Available Now!

Recommended Posts

Just upset on the delay on console and as pc is used as a genie pig my server is dead most players were on PC and since i am running on console it sucks being alone can't do all the stuff I want to do without help  went from 20 people to 3 to 2 that mostly haven't gotten the dlc yet :( I'm so sad this wait is killing me in madness I dare not even look at YouTube an spoil the hype and excitement for my self like my other friends did now they know how to do everything even before the games out kills hype 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So two days after the release and meks are already way to op and game breaking. Tell me how are you suppose to defend against something that can destroy turrets from a safe distance. You guys had how long to work on this dlc and not one of you could think about the pvp implications ? You guys really should try playing your own game.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gravex said:

So two days after the release and meks are already way to op and game breaking. Tell me how are you suppose to defend against something that can destroy turrets from a safe distance. You guys had how long to work on this dlc and not one of you could think about the pvp implications ? You guys really should try playing your own game.

Also found out that players are using meks and artillery cannons to destroy bases through the mesh!!!! Like f@#king really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Wildcard, I absolutely love your game, but it's got some problems(especially with this new dlc) that need to be fixed. I would recommend you watch Kishkos video about the exploits that are currently happening with Extinction(and ark in general). The new map is fantastic, but only if you're playing singleplayer or PVE. For pvp players, it's hell. The Mek exploit is well known, but the snow owl's ability to freeze anyone(or any tame) permanently is extremely frustrating. In small tribes I was running and a guy did the dive bomb and froze me. I couldn't move away fast enough as i saw him dive, and once you're frozen you are done, they can just bola you. Can you please make it so it can only slow down opponents(like the ice wyvern) or something else to nerf this ability? The owl is extremely overpowered right now, and needs to be nerfed. Also, Velonosaurs shouldn't be able to go into turret mode, they dont take up any stamina if you aren't riding them, so you can just put them on turret mode, grab it with a Quetzal(or even a pteranodon for some reason) and fly it around, letting it kill EVERYTHING. The majority of your player base is PVP, so if you don't fix these issues soon, a lot of people are going to quit. PLEASE do something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jebe said:

Hey Wildcard, I absolutely love your game, but it's got some problems(especially with this new dlc) that need to be fixed. I would recommend you watch Kishkos video about the exploits that are currently happening with Extinction(and ark in general). The new map is fantastic, but only if you're playing singleplayer or PVE. For pvp players, it's hell. The Mek exploit is well known, but the snow owl's ability to freeze anyone(or any tame) permanently is extremely frustrating. In small tribes I was running and a guy did the dive bomb and froze me. I couldn't move away fast enough as i saw him dive, and once you're frozen you are done, they can just bola you. Can you please make it so it can only slow down opponents(like the ice wyvern) or something else to nerf this ability? The owl is extremely overpowered right now, and needs to be nerfed. Also, Velonosaurs shouldn't be able to go into turret mode, they dont take up any stamina if you aren't riding them, so you can just put them on turret mode, grab it with a Quetzal(or even a pteranodon for some reason) and fly it around, letting it kill EVERYTHING. The majority of your player base is PVP, so if you don't fix these issues soon, a lot of people are going to quit. PLEASE do something!

At least you can play like c'mon let them work on getting console fixed so we could play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruh, i think you misunderstand entirely. You see, ark is great. absolutely fantastic, but if you're a pvp player, all your hard work goes down the drain due to exploits and hacks. Hacking isn't nearly as big an issue on console, at least Xbox, as my friend has played it for over a year and not ran into any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AmericasTopBaca said:

I also can't believe people are complain about stuff being OP stop complaining at least you can play they game so chill

You obviously don't play pvp so you wont understand spending months on a base and then watching some guys destroy it from across the map in minutes because the devs couldnt test their new content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Wildcard, for the release of Extinction on console, can you PLEASE remove the host barrier, I can tell its going to be close to impossible to play on the map without even extending it just a bit, I think I speak for all console players when I say this. It just drives everyone crazy, and I'm telling you now, if you want Extinction to be fun for your console players, please remove/extend the host barrier. 

~Oliver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gravex said:

You obviously don't play pvp so you wont understand spending months on a base and then watching some guys destroy it from across the map in minutes because the devs couldnt test their new content.

I only play pop so I have no idea what you are talking about deal with the unfairness till everyone gets to play like actually chill we cant even complain about pvp since Extinction isn't related for us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...