ARK: Extinction Expansion Pack Available Now!

Jen

Wildcard, great game, pathetic management.  I run Linux.  I'm on an official pve server.  The server remains up and running, and I'm locked out as you cannot bother to send an update to the client for linux.  At this point I expect to have to replace all my critters.  What I have will starve by the time you allow me to play again.  What really hurts is the hours I've spent raising critters for better levels and stats.  Bugs not withstanding, I enjoy the game.  I detest the management. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Minamoo said:

Why doesnt players let other players enjoy the new map? We cant even tame one animal. At least let people build a base and tame something to ride on before you start raiding. Or at least let the players be online before they can be raided.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way. people don't play fair because the same thing happened to them when they first played. there are some solutions. just find a place to build that is hidden and hard to find. or put up a sign that says "please don't raid, just trying to have a fun time" or something like that(yes that works on SOME people).

please add a special creature like Phoenix  aberration  that spawn durring eartquake and add More Spawns of the Schorched Earth on the extiction desert and make 2 new creature on Schorched Earth or extiction to make the base like all DLC of 14 Of Total Creatures (please see this) and cute small creature on extiction like dodo,jerboa,bulbdog.and others... ideas of creature ratatosk,  chinese dragon 

Edited by pokefac8

I hope you really fix all the borken stuff and the undermap in extintion soon... i dont know why u dont, looks not that hard. For undermap only dont get damage in fundations by below would be enought, ARK have no competition thats the only dinosaur survival game , if you really want the glory fix all of this and you will see how people start recomend this game if not, game porbably will die soon or in the realease of a similar game 

Edited by thunderdragon507

On 11/10/2018 at 2:02 AM, Gravex said:

You obviously don't play pvp so you wont understand spending months on a base and then watching some guys destroy it from across the map in minutes because the devs couldnt test their new content.

months? Extinction hasn’t been out a week. I’m sure they will nerf the mek before anyone even gets the mek

Ok im new to this game and i play on ps4 which i assume the majority of ark gamers play on, and i enjoy it very much especially with the creative mode, but i was wondering can we get more furniture in the game like carpets, armor racks, different beds corresponding with individual material (wood/stone/sandstone/eg) ive seen most of what i want on the arkwiki app but it seems its exclusive for certain platforms... idk why? But also since im on the lines of demand can you make the character customization more indept in terms of "creating a survivor" cause the guy character has very unpleasant athestetics no matter what i do to change him. Other than that i love the game and the work that goes into them :)

2 hours ago, phos said:

as a linux user i am disappointed. It is not the first time that we have to wait a long time for the update. Tomorrow is a week over which Extiion was released and until today no reliable information about a Linux (Mac) update.
Very, very sad and disappointing
.?

Chill everyone doesn't have it yet let us console get it. Also for all PC lovers chill let us get the game first and as you all say be patient.

@AmericasTopBaca Let me explain the Mac / Linux client problem.

User with Mac / Linux clients have to share the servers with windows client users. Now nearly all official / unoffical server were updated to v286.xxx. All windows clients are able to join. Since Nov 6th no Mac / Linux user is able to join ANY server with v286.xxx ... no TheIsland, no Scorched Earth, no Aberration ...

Therefore we are not able to defend our bases, feed our tames, refill the generator ... for 6 days now!!!

And now we should chill?? ??