Graphical Issues

Acta

Hello all, I've played Ark since it was in early beta quite a bit on and off. I watch a lot of streamers that play this game, and I started noticing that their games visuals look significantly better than it does on me and my friends PC's. The textures during my gameplay always look really grainy, reflections and shadows don't always display properly and look poor, and objects don't look smooth. The game does not appear to have these issues while I watch streamers. No grainy textures, no poor reflections and shadows and everything looks buttery smooth.

Unfortunately I cannot take a screenshot of my settings because Steam appears to be down, but I can say that all of my settings are nearly maxed and I am playing on a 144hz 1080p display. My hardware is the following.

Windows 10, i7-6700k 4.4ghz, GTX 1080, 16GB DDR4 3200mhz installed on a Samsung evo SSD.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and what settings I can change? I feel like I have tried everything. 

All settings on? Blurr, bloom and that stuff? Bloom i am sure you want off or find the command to control the intensity (if there is one)

Ultra settings and some people have said you need dual 1080 ti's (how true that is idk) Also perhaps those streamers might be running a streaming machine that could be running some sort of filter on it on a lowish setting in their OBS ? (idk i don't stream) did you ask them straight out or just watch them?

Streamers have luxuries, like High speed lines, two pc's one for gaming one for streaming, their capture cards might be doing something fancy, you has to ask the streamer /s. TBH, and then just get what they got.

If they are a popular streamer they probably got 2080ti's ? (even though word on the net is those are failing here and there.)

Archived