Transferring out of Extinction

MasterOfPupetME

That is a valid question. The explorer notes say that the obbies are a more primitive type, which means they might not function as intended, which means  we might need transmitters to get out at all. Overall, something my tribe will be providing the server if that is the case.

Just in case, I've set up a character to take care of my dinos on multiple servers while my main is in Extinction.

8 minutes ago, MasterOfPupetME said:

yea thats the same with us.  got everything ready to go over when its ready to bring stuff in and other characters on servers in case we cant transfer out at all

On official, only characters will be able to xfer into extinction. Item and dino xfer into ext is locked and will be enabled in 1-2+ months

as for xfering out of ext, i don't think those details will be available until release.

I probably shouldn't but i might start a new character and see how it goes, i am solo anyway so its not really going to be a race for me even if I xfer a high level.  Crazy challenge probably but eh i can say i did it, unless anyone with a legit pve tribe wants to get a new toon in their camp on official, I guess I wouldn't mind, would be the 1st, seeing as you probably need one anyway.  (no mic here, i do but it doesn't load on my pc for some reason.)

Otherwise i do pretty well alone, little more interesting, and a challenge, few do probably.

15 hours ago, MasterOfPupetME said:

So given the new type of drops we are gonna get do we have to summon the thing and fight off the waves in order to transfer out of the map or do we have to use a transmitter or obelisk for that? Hope someone has some info regarding this.

you use the city terminals in the city to tranfur and stuff i put a link to a pic of what they look like https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462275725852934166/509674612393639947/DoOM4l5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived