Rex eggs at hatch good or bad?

KrackenOne

Currently the mainstream Rex eggs on the forums and on most servers are 20k hp and 702 melee. I know there is a guy currently at 768 melee and 26.3k hp but I wont calling him out as he prefers to keep it that way.

Your HP is definitely low as I have come across wild stats at 11k quite easily. The melee of 366 isnt too bad but just get some metal and go trade for set of eggs, its the easiest way or youll be spending hrs taming for no betters stats that are currently out there.

Good luck, oh and Im one of the many using the 20k hp and 702 melee eggs ;)

1 minute ago, Anarki said:

Currently the mainstream Rex eggs on the forums and on most servers are 20k hp and 702 melee. I know there is a guy currently at 768 melee and 26.3k hp but I wont calling him out as he prefers to keep it that way.

Your HP is definitely low as I have come across wild stats at 11k quite easily. The melee of 366 isnt too bad but just get some metal and go trade for set of eggs, its the easiest way or youll be spending hrs taming for no betters stats that are currently out there.

Good luck, oh and Im one of the many using the 20k hp and 702 melee eggs ;)

So they hatch at 702dps?

Just now, Anarki said:

Indeed. With Imprinting - even higher :) 

To be honest - they are strong enough even without imprinting and generally hatch between 360-380. Easy to get hold of, there will surely be players on your server happy to trade them - not expensive now either.

So I'm confused again, they hatch at 360-380dps. So my DPS is good at hatch of 366 but my health is horrid, correct?    And thank you for responding.

18 hours ago, iAmE said:

They're holdovers from before you the insta-kill on birth rule was put into place. You used to be able to hatch a baby, then tame it (With full effectiveness mind you), and infinitely scale the level of dinos. There's a lot of goofy poop on legacy. 

Not really they hatch like normal rexes mine hatch at lvl 370-375. Raise like normal baby rex and everything.

Server: legacy 369

Archived