Extinction Release Megathread

ItWasntMe

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paroxyde said:

"Wouldn't be lit"

They are not lit at all... There is like 3 topics on it with very slow post rate... Back with aberration the first page was filled with complaints topics, they kept merging them but it kept poping left and right with 10+ replies every 5min...

Now? They don't even need to merge... 

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

That's fair, i'll admit it.  I was being lazy. assumed since the 6 discords i am in were losing their minds the same sort of people that spazzed out on the console pushback posts would be here in the forums as well leading a witch hunt.  I always assume the worst about people.

Unbelievable.

I've been driving for 2 hours, get back, and it's STILL not available. It's a good thing for Wildcard I can't request a refund for the season pass. Not another dime from me to Wildcard in the future for any product until they can prove repeatedly that they can release a product on time. This is ridiculous.

DAMN I CANNOT BRAIN THIS.

first

this product will available on 7

2nd

This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour 1:00am asia gmt

3rd

4:00am asia gmt STILL" This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour "

4th

7:00am asia gmt FTS this is srsly joke. i dont even have a brain to brain this brain.

all of you folks need to chill. wc doesnt owe anyone anything and im sure as a new game developer myself they are doing the best they can and the delays are not in their intent. they wish to bring a map with the best playable experience possible to this player base and that means as least bugs as possible all the complaining and going crazy over updates makes everyone look like rabid animals

1 minute ago, shandi said:

all of you folks need to chill. wc doesnt owe anyone anything and im sure as a new game developer myself they are doing the best they can and the delays are not in their intent. they wish to bring a map with the best playable experience possible to this player base and that means as least bugs as possible all the complaining and going crazy over updates makes everyone look like rabid animals

Uh excuse me, I paid money. They sure as poop owe me something and they're never getting that again if they can't get their poop together.

If this is the attitude you're going to take while you're trying to break in to the gaming industry, you're in for a really hard lesson.

1 minute ago, shandi said:

I wouldn't call 3 years new at this point... They have launched 3 DLCs at this point. I believe that's enough time to learn.

yea well thats life for you. have an opinion + hard lesson = maybe changed opinion. but i currently have an advantage were i work alone and publish a game without having to work on a deadline. so i dont have to work under pressure but those guys do because they have a deadline and i can imagine the panic attacks they are having

10 minutes ago, shandi said:

There's no need to be a white knight. While raging as wc is too much saying  they don't owe us anything is just as bad. Consider they got paid for this, they're not doing anyone any favors.

Also as a new game developer take note of a bit of wisdom from someone who's been coding for many years, if you're fixing bugs on a release version a few hours before it goes live then something went very wrong in your project.

Archived