Extinction Release Megathread

ItWasntMe

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Darkholis said:

I'm suprised that some people really expected a release on time. LOL

From my readings on Reddit, it seems to be a server side issue. If this is the case, why not release the actual download while fixing the servers?

Agreed, we shouldn't have to wait for the servers and the download to play

When I woke this morning I contemplated taking the day off but went in anyways. Just got home from work and its STILL not up. What a joke, so glad I remembered how every other release has been from these guys and went in. After I blew a day off trying to get on a server when the game went live, I will never take another day off for a Wild Card release date. We are going to run Extinction on a unofficial and are waiting til Thursday evening to do it when hopefully all of the kinks will be patched by then. More than one person is taking Friday off instead of today.

I have an unofficial cluster, and I've been camped out at the pc ALL. DAY. LONG. waiting on launch. Do you know how damn tired and aggravated I am at all the delays? I get they want it to be perfect, but omg... come on now... by the time they release it, and it fully downloads, its going to be time for bed because I have to be at work really early in the morning, and so I won't get to play at all till tomorrow. this is nuts. 

7 minutes ago, Zen00 said:

I prefer it to come out at 12 PM MST, as that's when I schedule downloads to happen anyways, because downloading games off Steam at any other time prevents me from being able to do anything else on the interne.

Stupid ISPs and their 6 Mb download speed...

i prefer it to come out as scheduled,6p.m UK time...

opinions are opinions.

Archived