Extinction Release Megathread

ItWasntMe

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, kind of interesting, if they are bloating their possible sales with this move isn't there some rule on steam about reloading the timer like this?  Is there a limit to this restart timer?  Just so people (not me) don't take of work break night causing brain dmg, anything else that could happen cause someone just has to land on the map on launch. 

Just now, KotaMha said:

I wonder how many times they are going to delay it by a hour xD

O o F F idk, but when i was playing around entering "art" comps i was like i can't do much in an hour so realistically you can't do much in an hour, i know it's been about 6/7-ish but that is how tech works.  Think its ready and it says nope i am not ready and you are like F F F. 

Messing around on the forums is fun thou to pass the time since DL's start on their own on steam anyway and people got T1 + lines so if you plan to be 1st it is just not going to happen, then once obtained you will probably deal with lag cause people.

*Shrugs* really can't wait for all that, if they have a good server list you will be alright to wait a day or two i was when they released Abber not a big deal finding a place so most of the users who hit their limits are gone.  (in one way or another for some reason or another.)

Archived