Extinction Release Megathread

ItWasntMe

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how they always find a bug so late when the release happens, it's not like they delayed the poop game for more than 6 months after the initial "release" date that came with the season pass. It's a joke how customers are treated, I don't know any other "big" developer that has that issues at launch so they can't release the game - not even letting people preload so steam will hold us all back even longer by not letting their servers crash. Why doesn't wildcard see companies like Blizzard or Bethesda where u can preload the game days before the actual launch and then having their community not to deal with that stuff.

Bad organisation, maybe u guys wanna hire someone that has the balls to take care of business - can send u my contact infos but won't be cheap lol.

1 minute ago, Dofolo said:

Seems like an odd time to do QA on cryopods, 5 minutes before release ... 

Oh well, I'll see the fallout tomorrow. Probably better too, install and update servers when stuff is stable.

You won't be happy with Fallout 76, have u seen how bad the reputation of this already is? And how poorly executed it is? Could be a diablo mobile version, lol

Just now, Slywolf117 said:

Well, by the time it releases i'll be way behind everyone else on whatever server I decide to play on :( I have to leave for work in an hour and wont even get to download it until i get back home near 1am tomorrow(and i'm on Pacific time).

leaving.. now would have had 2 hours if they kept their word

*said in bad French accent* "3 hours later..." 

Slow claps for WC not delivering on their download date / time. Its Aberration all over again. You would THINK they'd have their stuff together, but nope. Absolute fail all over. You guys should have figured out those mechanics before stating on a charity live stream how it was going to be on time. If you were in court you'd be held in contempt for lying under oath. So what's next, them giving this over to Snail games too so the Chinese can run rampant as they do on every other map and server out there. Will we even see them actually FIX the game like it should have been months upon months ago? Doubt it at this point. Way to go giving your GMs so much work to do and not dealing with stuff like undermeshing / overmeshing / building out of zone, multiple alt account sister tribes with 500 dinos each in same area with big base from the nether portions of hades, pillaring / foundationing and outright building so others cannot build and so forth.

2 minutes ago, Slywolf117 said:

Well, by the time it releases i'll be way behind everyone else on whatever server I decide to play on :( I have to leave for work in an hour and wont even get to download it until i get back home near 1am tomorrow(and i'm on Pacific time).

Don't worry, when you get off work in 8 hours the game will still show "Will unlock in approximately one hour."

1 minute ago, Magmorta said:

*said in bad French accent* "3 hours later..." 

Slow claps for WC not delivering on their download date / time. Its Aberration all over again. You would THINK they'd have their stuff together, but nope. Absolute fail all over. You guys should have figured out those mechanics before stating on a charity live stream how it was going to be on time. If you were in court you'd be held in contempt for lying under oath. So what's next, them giving this over to Snail games too so the Chinese can run rampant as they do on every other map and server out there. Will we even see them actually FIX the game like it should have been months upon months ago? Doubt it at this point. Way to go giving your GMs so much work to do and not dealing with stuff like undermeshing / overmeshing / building out of zone, multiple alt account sister tribes with 500 dinos each in same area with big base from the nether portions of hades, pillaring / foundationing and outright building so others cannot build and so forth.

Can you possibly find the charity stream for me so i can watch it?

When you think about it, it's actually sad how less they care about the game when it comes to a good release. This game should be finished 1 week ago, with an internal release test already done and having some ppl test out everything. It can't be that hard - imagine yourself slacking at the job like wildcard, I would get fired lol.

I don't understand this. Jen just confirmed you guys were adding a feature to cryopods that wasn't supposed to be there. AND THAT IS WHY WE DON'T HAVE THIS YET?

C'mon, this is absolutely ridiculous. Console players are getting a delay because certs, it's already pretty much been said. But this kind of delay is past you guys, or at least so I thought. You've gotta do better than this.

Everytime you delay extinction is making player less likely want to be involved in your future sales of anything. Especially season passes. You're damaging your reputation and sales. 

For those who are curious about my comment about what jen confirmed.

And then she edited the part out about inventories.

C'mon, now you're losing personal respect from me Jen.

Archived