Community Crunch 156: Extinction Release Info, Free Week, & Extra Life 2018!

Jen

@Jen Please, please reconsider not giving notaming an extinction server. This was a challenge that I was really looking forward to only to have it taken away from me and everybody else that plays notame. If it's because it's tek oriented, give notame players the option to use tek and remove the notek part from notek-notaming. This is how it was in the experimental build and is how it should be now to keep end game notame players like us something to progress on after reaching endgame. I was really looking forward to extinction and after seeing the trailer for the map I'm only looking forward to it more. Please reconsider this decision, even if it means only giving us one single map on the cluster since notame only has 1 for each region in the cluster.

21 minutes ago, Kitsei said:

So the release for the PC happen or is it delayed?

It will happen today. They just ran into some snags.

13 minutes ago, Blazen73 said:

@Jen Please, please reconsider not giving notaming an extinction server. This was a challenge that I was really looking forward to only to have it taken away from me and everybody else that plays notame. If it's because it's tek oriented, give notame players the option to use tek and remove the notek part from notek-notaming. This is how it was in the experimental build and is how it should be now to keep end game notame players like us something to progress on after reaching endgame. I was really looking forward to extinction and after seeing the trailer for the map I'm only looking forward to it more. Please reconsider this decision, even if it means only giving us one single map on the cluster since notame only has 1 for each region in the cluster.

They didn't state they are gonna add no-tek server? Or am I missing something.

hey wildcard, how about any kind of bloody update?

its been 3 hours already since it shouldve been released and you once again leave us all completely in the dark!

whoever is responsible for PR needs to either be told what his job is or how to write. this dead silence is a hideous imposition for your community!

3 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

No. I'd actually welcome you console crybabies getting the release first. Then you all get to deal with all the game breaking bugs like we have done for the past 3 years. You console players really have no idea how good you actually have it.

We still have game breaking bugs I crash every four out of five times I try to load into the game, and a week of wildcard trying to fix anything would only break it more so I guarantee they aren’t holding it because of a game breaking bug. 

Even should it have a bug we don’t care, we would rather experience the game at the same time as everyone else so don’t act like you’re doing us a favor.

Wow so much hypocrisy all the PC player preaching patience tlet them fix the bugs. Then most PC player complaining and whining after only a few hours of delay. As most of you said patience is a key virtue and don't you have something better to do like family. Ooo and my favorite life isn't fair. Enjoy Extinction cause I will in a week.

52 minutes ago, AmericasTopBaca said:

Wow so much hypocrisy all the PC player preaching patience tlet them fix the bugs. Then most PC player complaining and whining after only a few hours of delay. As most of you said patience is a key virtue and don't you have something better to do like family. Ooo and my favorite life isn't fair. Enjoy Extinction cause I will in a week.

Its freaking hilarious right? 

56 minutes ago, AmericasTopBaca said:

The problem is they released a trailer this morning claiming "Available now". If they had not released the trailer and delayed, then backlash would be uncalled for. But when you drop a trailer to the whole community that claims "hey go play this now!" then delay it for 3 hours, thats poor planning. I understand snags, and expected delays, but the trailer release and its claim is unacceptable.