Community Crunch 156: Extinction Release Info, Free Week, & Extra Life 2018!

Jen

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

I really love the amount of console players raging about WC "being unfair" to them for delaying the release. If they truly ignore console players, they won't even bother releasing Extinction at all, not to say just delaying it. 

And you are telling me that they releases "pay to win" loot chest? Care to explain? Because the way you said it sounds like they only make loot chest paid, the way to win.

They are already permanent tames on single player (just one per)

Exactly what is "No acknowledgement" to you, Mr. Rager?

They said nothing about the paid DLC being free for a week, I don't get your point on this. Care to elaborate? 

All DLC server will be considered as almost "fresh start" for a few months. If you meant no character transfer as well, you will be totally disappointed.

We don't know, and we will only find out AFTER its released.

You do realize that they can't do that if consoles aren't going to get DLC until after at least a week, right? There isn't any point for them setting up servers for something no one on console can get right now.

@robbydeath slow down defender of wildcard! forums are exactly the place for positive and constructive feedback an questions, i aint got time to counter every brushing off you have done but ill say this, most people are owed this dlc because we bought season pass so it's totally ok to expect content especially after its been delayed once (spring 2018 was original date) 

Wait, so in singleplayer will we be able to transfer our dinos to extinction? or is that in both single and multiplayer? I want to be able to have my old dinos in extinction so if you cant even in singleplayer is there a thing i can put in the startup options on steam to make it possible? (similar to how you can make titanosaurs not starve) I play on PC ?

ALSO LET US PRELOAD MY INTERNET IS BAD

15 hours ago, Zadira said:

Free for a week means that you can buy it during that week and then you won't have to pay for it later or does that mean it is free to try out for a week and then if you still want it, you pay for it? 

It means that you can test it out for a week, and then you can choose to pay, and then you'll keep it, or to not pay, and you'll not keep it. So th esecond thing you said, actually.

6 hours ago, TemperanceXIV said:

I would love to elaborate. Why would any console player try to get friends or family into a game that is neglected on said system? We are already dissatisfied with the current situation so why would we recruit more paychecks for those pockets when more interesting games are releasing at the same time?

You keep saying we’re raging about being in an unfair situation but did you not even stop to realize pc players are already complaining about not getting a good enough multiplier or that they can’t preload the game to play even sooner? 

As I’ve already stated, if pc was delayed and not consoles the pc players wouldn’t be “crying” or “raging” they would be acting as though it was the end of the world. You already are simply because we have voices.

No. I'd actually welcome you console crybabies getting the release first. Then you all get to deal with all the game breaking bugs like we have done for the past 3 years. You console players really have no idea how good you actually have it.

7 hours ago, slejo said:

i think its a good WC decision... imagine loads of pillars and ladders that players are taking with them in extinction servers. Next day after this would be all pillar covered. Now we will have to start from mortar, forge and smithy ?
and naked with dirty pants... because if we cant get items, we will not bring anything in inventory.

of course it doesn't take much to craft pillars. I'm sure it will all be pillared within hours of launch

I'm interested in the 2 second segment of the one video where it shows one of the OSD items being a tek replicator on the easy blue level. Funny how quickly the camera view moved off that. While players have to learn the tek engram, this takes away all grind for that structure. Might as well add asc giga saddles to white drops. 

18 minutes ago, Hyday said:

Oh and people calm down. There was a delay, its not the end of the world. Stop acting like a spoiled kid who didnt get EVERYTHING they wanted on christmas. Its a delay, it happens, be patient, Waiting for things is part of life.

@Hyday Most of us expected it and we are allowed to express our displeasure.