How many actual new creatures are in the new map

RuneCape1993

Before you read i think the new creatures we have seen so far are cool same with the map and related to what i am gona say i like to tame creature other that building its what i like doing so the more dinos the better lol.  but i do have some things to say so far mainly about how many new dinos are there anyway taking away the non tameable re-skined corrupted dinos and the old original dinos witch are tameable. how many new creatures tameable and non tameable are in the game mostly tameable i want to know about these are the new creatures we know about already. 

Enforcer - Gacha - Gasbags - Managarmr - Scout - Snow Owl - Velonasaur then there is the ice forest desert and sky titan 11 in total we know about but only 5 are fully  permanant tames 4 are the titans witch are temp tames witch is a shame and 2 you craft the scout and enforcer.

so i am wondering are there any other actually new creatures they haven't shownthat there keeping to themselves with and not just re-skins of old dinos like the corrupted or are they just filling the rest up with past dinos since it looks like this map is massive and it mite be the last they do untill next one i would asume they would make loads of new creatures to go out with a bang not just 11 and some re-skins.

aberation added 14 new creatures plus a few different types of some of them and a new boss not all were tameable but still quite a few yes they added re-skins of old dinos but hopefully going by that amount. they mayhave added more new creatures than aberation or around the same for extinction i dont know though all in all cant Waite to play and look around the place and build my base.

17 hours ago, Lya said:

Arent enforcer/gacha/gasbag/managarmr/scout/owl and velonasaur permanent tame? That's 7 tame. Though I agree that not really much, I hope there will be more new creature. :)

Also, I didnt really follow the DLC, but if I'm here I'll ask, does anyone know the size of the managarmr? :D 

i did say that the gacha/gasbag/managarmr/scout/owl and velonasaur are perma tames also with the enforcer i kinda said it but kinda did not at same time since you have to kill them at what level you want it example you kill a lvl 100 you will get a lvl 100 when you make it.

anyway when you kill it you then get a blueprint from them then make them so you not actualy tameing the scout or enforcer your makeing them tameing to me is when you knock it out then feed it or when you feed it passively so they would be permanant anyway since you made them though with the scout that gose back into the ball when you are finished useing it anyway.

with this line - we know about but only 5 are fully  permanant tames 4 are the titans witch are temp tames witch is a shame and 2 you craft the scout and enforcer. - is when i said about them beeing perma tames 5 are perma tames meaning gacha/gasbag/managarmr/scout/owl and velonasaur the 4 titans are temps tames and the enforcer and scout you caraft so are permanant but kinda not and kind of are tames since you craft them not knock them out and feed or passive feed them sory for the big white text thats how it came out when i pasted it lol.

and about your second question i would think by the looks of the pic witch i put a link to below i am putting on here of the managarmr its similar in size to the drake since it looks more streem line and less bulky it would look smaller but i think its similar in size to the drake well thats what i think i hope you can ride it.

https://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/088161.jpg

2 hours ago, Lya said:

Didnt know about enforcer thing, but then again, I didnt really followed Extinction until 1-2 days ago. :)

Thanks about the pic, havent seen it before.

It does seem bigger than I expected, but I thought it small, since wiki says non rideable. :D

i thinks its classed as not rideable as its not been shown off yet or talked about much lol i realy hope it is as that then takes the nummber we can ride of the small amount of new dinos down it also looks cool

2 hours ago, Lya said:

Didnt know about enforcer thing, but then again, I didnt really followed Extinction until 1-2 days ago. :)

Thanks about the pic, havent seen it before.

It does seem bigger than I expected, but I thought it small, since wiki says non rideable. :D

also the enforcer shown as not beeing rideable yet ive seen a vid the devs rideing it 

Oh nice,  thanks. :)

Btw I hope there will be more creature than what we know of, but sadly I doubt. If I recall correctly they showed all animal in aberration tailers, so comparing to that, I think we'll have this few they showed.

They also didnt show too much about the new tools/engrams, unlike in Aberration trailers.

26 minutes ago, Lya said:

Oh nice,  thanks. :)

Btw I hope there will be more creature than what we know of, but sadly I doubt. If I recall correctly they showed all animal in aberration tailers, so comparing to that, I think we'll have this few they showed.

They also didnt show too much about the new tools/engrams, unlike in Aberration trailers.

yea and this is suposed to be there bigest map you would think they would do quite a few new dinos but no they done a small amount and filled the rest with re-skinned corupted dinos and some of the older ones.

57 minutes ago, RuneCape1993 said:

yea and this is suposed to be there bigest map you would think they would do quite a few new dinos but no they done a small amount and filled the rest with re-skinned corupted dinos and some of the older ones.

We'll see what they have for us. Supposedly a lot of old DLC creatures like Wyverns and Drakes will be present as well, but we will have to see. 

40 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

We'll see what they have for us. Supposedly a lot of old DLC creatures like Wyverns and Drakes will be present as well, but we will have to see. 

yea i read that on the exstinction wiki they update quick they added qite a few creature like useual already out and a load of re-skins the corupt dinos https://ark.gamepedia.com/Extinction thats a link to the wiki for the new map.

34 minutes ago, Ghaztmaster said:

I think bulbdogs are on extinction but I have to wait and see.File:Extinction12.jpg

sorry to say the bulbdog aint on the list of creatures on the new map https://ark.gamepedia.com/Extinction 

On 11/5/2018 at 5:00 PM, Lya said:

Arent enforcer/gacha/gasbag/managarmr/scout/owl and velonasaur permanent tame? That's 7 tame. Though I agree that not really much, I hope there will be more new creature. :)

Also, I didnt really follow the DLC, but if I'm here I'll ask, does anyone know the size of the managarmr? :D 

hey watch this if you look at time 2:00 on the vid you will see the managarmr seems like it mite actualy be rideable also it seems it glides like the drake as on the wiki it dosent say if you can ride says the same for the enforcer but you can ride that lol as shown in this trailer.

30 minutes ago, RuneCape1993 said:

hey watch this if you look at time 2:00 on the vid you will see the managarmr seems like it mite actualy be rideable also it seems it glides like the drake as on the wiki it dosent say if you can ride says the same for the enforcer but you can ride that lol as shown in this trailer.

Oooh it reall looks like that, thanks! :D

I wonder if that flying manta is a titan or a new creature though

3 hours ago, RuneCape1993 said:

yea i read that on the exstinction wiki they update quick they added qite a few creature like useual already out and a load of re-skins the corupt dinos https://ark.gamepedia.com/Extinction thats a link to the wiki for the new map.

sorry to say the bulbdog aint on the list of creatures on the new map https://ark.gamepedia.com/Extinction 

Until we get more information on Extinction, I wouldn't use the wiki for a source. 

9 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Until we get more information on Extinction, I wouldn't use the wiki for a source. 

yea it seems they got 2 things a bit wrong the enforcer is a rideable bot but the wiki says no and the managarmr is marked the same but in that trailer i swear it looked like it was being ridden so i will see toorrow since the admin of the server group i play wont have it up till tonighte sometime when i am sleeping lol

Archived