Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, NFKey said:

"This change does not affect the Steam release of Extinction, which will still be available for purchase on November 6th, at 10am PST."So 
But will it also be available for playing ? No trolling, just trying to understand why was this sentence written in this way ?

It was written that way because you cannot buy Extinction until it is released, with the exception of buying the Season Pass. Therefore it is just confirming that Extinction will release for PC on 6th Nov.

Honestly I'll be impressed if they make tge Nov. 13th date. This is Wildcard after all. It's a miracle they met their PC launch date.

While I feel for those that took vacation time for this launch, you should have known better. Ragnarok, leaving early access, Aberration, they missed everyone of them. Did you really expect anything less from them?

I think PC should have to wait as well. Other wise the whole thing is spoiled for every other player. If it can’t b released to everyone it should not be released. Now it will b all over YouTube. So now no ark and no youtube( if you don’t want it spoiled). Hold back the DLC for console and PC!  Fair is fair 

25 minutes ago, BerryGinger said:

I think PC should have to wait as well. Other wise the whole thing is spoiled for every other player. If it can’t b released to everyone it should not be released. Now it will b all over YouTube. So now no ark and no youtube( if you don’t want it spoiled). Hold back the DLC for console and PC!  Fair is fair 

YES EXACTLY

32 minutes ago, AriaPlays97 said:

its just 1 week, why is everyone complaining?

Everyone is just mad since they cleared their schedule for tomorrow and now they can't play. I personally was lucky to get school off tomorrow but console doesn't relate till next Tuesday so I'll wait till Nov. 17 to play since I can't get on during the week. It sucks but it's what we got

Too all those who are comment and sympathizing with Ark Devs, saying things like be positive. Look us console players aren't mad that it's coming late, but rather upset that PC gets to play it. Fair is fair, cause now youtube is going to be spoiled with YouTubers playing the game. Seriously, they probably only released it to PC is because they are broke and want the money

Man you guys cry to much. "Don't release it fo pc if you can't release for console" "fair is fair". Phhh garbage.    Here is a spoiler for you cry babies. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. You whinnying little turdss have been given "participation" trophies far too long. If you don't like how the pc gets stuff before you then switch to a pc. If it angers you this much just  quit.  Guess what system the MAKE the games on? A pc. That's right so it more work to Port it over to a console so deal with it. And to the clowns who say "it will be spoiled all over YouTube". What kind of child are you that you lack such self control not to click on videos about ARK for a week?

• Thanks 1

Man you guys cry to much. "Don't release it fo pc if you can't release for console" "fair is fair". Phhh garbage.    Here is a spoiler for you cry babies. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. You whinnying little turdss have been given "participation" trophies far too long. If you don't like how the pc gets stuff before you then switch to a pc. If it angers you this much just  quit.  Guess what system the MAKE the games on? A pc. That's right so it more work to Port it over to a console so deal with it. And to the clowns who say "it will be spoiled all over YouTube". What kind of child are you that you lack such self control not to click on videos about ARK for a week? Also I you guys 0layed it before mobile or Nintendo got it so if "fair is fair" why are you playing it before the 30th. That is when it comes to switch

Just now, Greatchawhee said:

Man you guys cry to much. "Don't release it fo pc if you can't release for console" "fair is fair". Phhh garbage.    Here is a spoiler for you cry babies. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. You whinnying little turdss have been given "participation" trophies far too long. If you don't like how the pc gets stuff before you then switch to a pc. If it angers you this much just  quit.  Guess what system the MAKE the games on? A pc. That's right so it more work to Port it over to a console so deal with it. And to the clowns who say "it will be spoiled all over YouTube". What kind of child are you that you lack such self control not to click on videos about ARK for a week? Also I you guys 0layed it before mobile or Nintendo got it so if "fair is fair" why are you playing it before the 30th. That is when it comes to switch

You say this but you know that if they delayed for PC and not console you would whining like a little punk to. Also you know you want to get on we all do so don't slam people for being upset.

First off im not angry im disappointed. I had 3 games to look forward to this year and 2 of them were delayed until 2019, Extinction was my last great hope to redeem developers this year. Now a week aint bad but i got a family member in poor shape(not dying but he will never be the same) who was looking forward to this on his first trip out of the hospital. I expected better with a year to work on it.

1 hour ago, AmericasTopBaca said:

You say this but you know that if they delayed for PC and not console you would whining like a little punk to. Also you know you want to get on we all do so don't slam people for being upset.

No I would not be upset. If wildcard  has been consistent about one thing since early development is that they do not meet deadlines. I am still expecting a pc release push back date.