Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

There are an awful lot of bad things being said on here. I'll give it to Wildcard though, Ark has been around on the PC for a considerably long time now. I remember seeing it through the early stages when my buddy was playing the tester version. From then, I longed to play Ark on console. I must say, I was gutted that the new DLC wasn't out on time but like any other console player, I'll wait till its console ready and not bitch about my gaming experience being ruined. It hasn't. Anyway, roll on tomorrow, roll out that DLC

On 11/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, Cenobite2 said:

Console players are not the only ones getting treated like dirt I play on a MAC with OSX 10.14.1 and today makes the fourth day since the Steam launch of Extinction that us MAC users have not been able to log onto any ARK servers or maps.  Needless to say everything I own will be dead and all my uploaded tek items will be lost.  But oh well as long as. PC players can get into game right!!!

This is horribly miserable. So sorry for Mac users, but know that your pain makes me put my console problems into perspective ?

19 hours ago, CptBogan said:

Everyone ready for the next delay?

This. But at least our bases weren't dev wiped.

You know wild card you guys have made a nice game with incredibly ridiculous mistake in release dates for consoles how about we (console players) talk about primal survival for just us considering the fact that pc gets everything first how about in stead of pc getting stuff first how about we get stuff first for once in our lives and and pc players that want to tell me to chill I think not unless you got me a way for consoles players to get dlcs as soon as you

On 11/2/2018 at 6:52 PM, Alexisalpharose said:

My big question that never got answered is am I going to be able to purchase this expansion separate from the others? I have the others already and don't want to be forced to purchase the season pass when I only need the one. Will someone answer that?

You can purchase it separately from the others, it should be around twenty bucks or so.

IDoes this really surprise everyone? I mean it’s coming tomorrow. No use complaining about it because you will never get a true response from any member of WildCard.. PC always gets first dibs it’s how it is and how it will always be. So get use to it..  Some posts are saying I want it with the bugs, ummm guess what it’s ARK you will still get a bugged game, no matter how many patches are released, or how long it takes them to release. ( Island is till littered with Blue screens for PS4 and will dash board on the Xbox ) and as far as events.  WildCard is famous for their “Event Cancellations”  or their changing events on a whim. I remember when Evo++ events were just about every other week. Now you are lucky to get one once a month, which is why now I play on boosted servers. Can’t actually tame and raise when you work 9 hour shifts 6 days a week on 1x. They have no sense of respect for people who work to pay for their product.. and further more, why in such a hurry, you are going to get the dlc,  decide to transfer to a extinction server, then in true WC fashion. There will be a rollback and you just lost your character to the Ark gods. You do not pass go you do not collect your 200 dollars all imprinted animals shall be lost to you forever.

Edited by ExiaGnx

It’s complete BS that you don’t have enough servers on launch and still don’t. You released a broken game with mesh holes as big as a large base. My character is stuck on 64 and I can’t even log on to leave. There are so many things that should be changed thatbit is ridiculous. You sold a product that you didn’t have avail to in fact sell. Pretty sure you’re liable by doing so!

I keep reading on the top of the screen that ark servers are healthy.... I'd like to call B.S! Ever since the update noting has worked! I was thrilled to get the game two weeks ago but now this update had made it impossible to be on! I sent a bit short of 100 dollars on this game getting all the dlc and extras and now I have nothing! What a waste! On top of that I'm told most updates don't work well on this.....why

On 11/2/2018 at 1:38 PM, rayzr8 said:

Why do console player have to pay the exact same amount and get treated like dirt? Still no conquest servers and a late release of extinction, great. And I will go further to ask if there will be any form compensation for the incompetence. 

Hey man I feel the pain I was Hyped for Extinction but I just wanted to say that they pause the drop because it needs to go through different stages to make it compatible with consoles, this also makes it so that there is less bugs and that it runs better for us.  Thanks you for reading this and Happy hunting Fellow Survivors!

Me and My tribe took some days off From work(Wed-Fri) To Build a new base and get started With Extinction.. So we play Prim Plus on PS4 and that is the only Game Mode which isnt available  since Wednesday cause No Server Is online...

What the Raptor ja wrong With Yu?

For our shame everyday your posting on Twitter new Servers and other new stuff which we are Not able To play cause there is No Server online. Best move on friday To Annonce The 2x Ark Evolution Event...Haha...Pissed our pants at This evening...

Oh Woow..Its sunday...Weekend is over...was nice To play Ark...

Thx

• 3 weeks later...