Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

Its just pure pain watching all the PC users play the new expansion. I see thumbnails and titles of videos saying "artifact of the ...", "hidden titans", "map tour", "taming a ...". Wild Card you ow us console users more than just something! Mods, Servers, Gameplay, Support, Promises, .... The list is as long as the one called "sold copies". Reply to EVERYONE you silent rollrat necks! Edit: Was this freaking planned to force people to buy the pc version?!

Edited by CrimsonCrown

1 hour ago, CrimsonCrown said:

Its just pure pain watching all the PC users play the new expansion. I see thumbnails and titles of videos saying "artifact of the ...", "hidden titans", "map tour", "taming a ...". Wild Card you ow us console users more than just something! Mods, Servers, Gameplay, Support, Promises, .... The list is as long as the one called "sold copies". Reply to EVERYONE you silent rollrat necks! Edit: Was this freaking planned to force people to buy the pc version?!

I agree with what you said but not the way you said it. It is very unfair that PC players got to get the DLC first and from console player to console player I hope that we get something in return, but in the end, they must have needed to fix something extremely important before releasing Extinction and hopefully it is for the best.

Ok today is the 9th of November 4 days away from release on console who thinks they will announce another delay today or over the weekend? It's what they do they like treat console players like dirt. I'm sorry but it's true we deserve better it's extremely unfair that we can't get some mods I mean at least mod maps like Crystal isles  which has been in the sponsor mods program just as long as ragnarok. Oh and S+ COMING  to coming to console  ain't happening that was a empty promise just to keep us playing their game. 

@Jen Not that this in the slightest bit of a surprise and im not expecting a reply as im sure you are tagged in tons of ~stuff~ daily lol 

but at the very least is it possible to release the actual map as a download but keep it locked then release a patch when its actually ready to be played to save players waiting hours for it to download and give everyone the same chance of playing it an getting established worldwide instead of eu oc an american servers battling it out for dl then logging on then claiming land to build an nullifying other factors like time zones of course they will exist but people will have same opportunity universally   

Every map has been a huge pain to dl and people to get on it will be buggy an glitchy but at least this would give all players an equal chance. a small patch to open it would be a lot better than a few gig an then dealing with what ever happens up on launch 

18 hours ago, AmericasTopBaca said:

I agree with what you said but not the way you said it. It is very unfair that PC players got to get the DLC first and from console player to console player I hope that we get something in return, but in the end, they must have needed to fix something extremely important before releasing Extinction and hopefully it is for the best.

I dont know why you guys are so focused on people saying "oh yeah, they have to fix something BIG, thats why"!!! Thats BS. It is my favorite game! It is awesome. But Wild Card is the worst developer ever. Even EA with the buggy FiFa does it better. WC lied to us everytime! Never keeping a promise. Not for pc users, ps4 players and especially not for Xbox gamer (Im on PS4). The basic state of a planned "thing" by wildcard is never the final delivery. It is a delayed, second hand, shortened version filled with lies. They are just lazy and greedy. LOOK AT ALL THE MODS! Mods can even fix the cheat problem. The fix ingame problems and bad mechanics. There are 2 or 3 modders i saw, who could change the game properly and in time! but they won't get support bc WC is just lazy and greedy. We'll get nothing. Ark 2 will come and everybody will be hyped and f'd at the same time

Console players are not the only ones getting treated like dirt I play on a MAC with OSX 10.14.1 and today makes the fourth day since the Steam launch of Extinction that us MAC users have not been able to log onto any ARK servers or maps.  Needless to say everything I own will be dead and all my uploaded tek items will be lost.  But oh well as long as. PC players can get into game right!!!

13 hours ago, JellyBoi2004 said:

Dont say it will be released a certain day if u know there will be a delay

#ConsoleExtinctionAfterChristmas

But also guys u gotta realize how much work it is to make a whole new map,dinos,esc.

Hahaha how much work a new map and dinos are? Well ask a pc user, bc they CAN tell you how much work WC put in. Your comment is stupid bc the map and dinos are finished. It is about not releasing it on console 

Hey Wildcard, for the release of Extinction, can you PLEASE remove the host barrier, I can tell its going to be close to impossible to play on the map without even extending it just a bit, I think I speak for all console players when I say this. It just drives everyone crazy, and I'm telling you now, if you want Extinction to be fun for your console players, please remove/extend the host barrier. 

~Oliver. 

PC community will always get it better than consoles, its always been the history of multi-platform games.

Plus when Devs have a single game to their names, they always tend to have problems gteater than that of well established Devs.

Heck my fav shooter got a delayed dlc, 1mon for pc, 3mon for console. And they were a well established company.

Lastly, if you have such a big problem with the Extinction Delay, just shut up and go mske your own building survival game and see how easy it is to create something as awesome and enjouable as any of yhe Ark maps.

Edited by GamerXD001

If you like PvP, extinction won't be for you anyways so I would just not worry about it.  The map is cool, but honestly mechs are game-breaking, snow owls are game breaking.  The developers obviously don't realize a majority of their player base enjoys PvP and they have ruined it.  Mechs can shoot your base out of turret range.... you can literally do nothing to defend yourself.  Enjoy that.

5 hours ago, CrimsonCrown said:

Hahaha how much work a new map and dinos are? Well ask a pc user, bc they CAN tell you how much work WC put in. Your comment is stupid bc the map and dinos are finished. It is about not releasing it on console 

Games not done until it is out on all promises platforms bud. Also I like how PC players are defending WC when they have more lip for a 7 hour delay

4 hours ago, Melicurus said:

Would be nice to know something. Like the time we can expect to be able to download it or what size of an update it's going to be. I think we've been forgotten...

Should be arround 7-8gb i would assume.

DL maybe arround 6-7pm GMT+1

If it comes out tomorrow ?

Edited by Wildthing