Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

4 hours ago, JakejakeT600 said:

Too all those who are comment and sympathizing with Ark Devs, saying things like be positive. Look us console players aren't mad that it's coming late, but rather upset that PC gets to play it. Fair is fair, cause now youtube is going to be spoiled with YouTubers playing the game. Seriously, they probably only released it to PC is because they are broke and want the money

4 hours ago, JakejakeT600 said:

Also for those not understanding why it's a big deal that we took a day off work? They literally announced this 4 days before release. A lot of held off as long as we could

• Thanks 1

im not surprised its not out on time nothing has ever come out on time with wildcard.  no wonder the player rate dropped.. and mostly everyone in old popular servers moved on to conan exiles... I paid alot of money for my servers for pretty much nothing...  even a halloween event would of maybe held off some players for getting the event items. 

This is ridiculous I paid for the season pass and have made plans to have off from work tomorrow to play this map steam doesn’t have an exclusive right to the game or the maps and it’s unfair treatment of people who cannot afford an expensive PC setup to run this game I have logged hours and hours into this game and this makes me furious that I would be denied something that I have been in expectation for months now. 

Oh, wow! So typical of Wildcard, all they care about is money "Hey! let's only give a damn about PC and leave console to rot!" Seriously Wildcard, rather than poopting out ports to different systems maybe provide better care and support to console. And I will be moving to PC soon, so my console comrades, stay strong and never stop fighting for the rights we deserve!

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, RaptorWeeb said:

Oh, wow! So typical of Wildcard, all they care about is money "Hey! let's only give a damn about PC and leave console to rot!" Seriously Wildcard, rather than poopting out ports to different systems maybe provide better care and support to console. And I will be moving to PC soon, so my console comrades, stay strong and never stop fighting for the rights we deserve!

If all they cared about was money why would they delay console and therefore delay people buying it? You make little sense.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

If all they cared about was money why would they delay console and therefore delay people buying it? You make little sense.

I'm trying to say that they port ARK to switch and mobile before fixing problems with console, people are leaving and they do not care, I can wait a week more, but this is infuriating, why not delay every platform like they did with Aberration? Why did they delay XBOX and PS4? I'm not one of the people who need mods on console, I don't expect something like that, I just want an honest release date, and honesty from wildcard, console is just there to pump money, but they stopped doing events and whatnot so people started to leave, so they port it to switch and mobile, (JOKE INCOMING) I wouldn't be surprised if they ported it to the Gameboy.

Edited by RaptorWeeb

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, RaptorWeeb said:

I'm trying to say that they port ARK to switch and mobile before fixing problems with console, people are leaving and they do not care, I can wait a week more, but this is infuriating, why not delay every platform like they did with Aberration? Why did they delay XBOX and PS4? I'm not one of the people who need mods on console, I don't expect something like that, I just want an honest release date, and honesty from wildcard, console is just there to pump money, but they stopped doing events and whatnot so people started to leave, so they port it to switch and mobile, (JOKE INCOMING) I wouldn't be surprised if they ported it to the Gameboy.

Mobile is developed by a different Studio.

Edited by GP

Wildcard is a failure as a company. Every release date has been a failure. Never ending game breaking bugs and crashes, constantly wiping my dedicated server with nearly every update, failure to properly communicate on the console with the console players. Will never buy anything made by this company ever again. All we get is garbage and they get our money.

Shocker.  How's Structures+ coming? Really cute how you held back until the last minute to sucker people into buying expansion passes to bolster your sales figures. Theres alot of people who make arrangements to take vacation time and rearrange their lives to play a new DLC. Your carelessness has ruined the experience for many. 

Wow no wonder the game is dying. They treat there console players like poop. Release it for console on nov 6 I don’t care about “better gameplay” you made a promise now keep it. You don’t care about the minority you just want money. I’ve never had something I cared so deeply about delayed, but I guess I know what it feels like now

Edited by VictimZ00

You guys really need to hop off of Wildcard they work so hard for us to have a game we can play with no bugs or glitches in it and when it comes out it’s amazing be glad we even get this on console think about it this game doesn’t have to be on console but they optimized it so it can be so shut up and be grateful and happy birthday to that one person but just think of extinction as a late birthday gift plus it’s better to spend time with ur family anyways 

I know this is one day late but I would just like to put my input on this whole situation,

It's not the end of the world really, I'm not trying to be a fangirl on here but I'm just stating the obvious. It's not Wildcard's fault that you took off an entire week or so just to play one DLC! No matter what game it is, it's never okay to take off from your daily life just to sit down and play a simple video game that will be waiting for you when you come home and not to mention, it is kind of Microsoft/Sony's fault. Sony takes almost forever to verify whether or not something is good for it or not and Microsoft is the same way. Sure this isn't Wildcard's first nor probably last time of delaying a DLC and I understand why it can be frustrating for people but seriously, grow up and learn patience. The game will come out in a week and the people who said 'I'm deleting this game' will be running back to play it in no time. 

-Sincerely, 

A Fan

I understand why some here are frustrated and so am I, though at least you are still getting it... But back to the real reason for my comment all I really wanted to say is, god damn some and majority of the ones ranting needs to go out and get some sunshine.

*I took vacation days to play this game - seriously you took vacation days over a game? could you not use that time for something more special? maybe with family? its a pitty of a reason but an extremely funny one.

*I bought new Xbox ones for this poop (I'm only 13) - Like DILO? go play something else then, no one told you to run your legs short and do what you did, this counts the same as those that took vacation days when everyone in today's age knows that delays happens rather frequently.

*Give me more reason to play red dead redemption 2- Go ahead like DILO are you waiting for it's a great game its fun.

*Get off your assess wild card and do something - Stupid claim for someone that thinks they know what is going on, maybe even too much of an order whether you are a player/customer or not, a delay in only a few days is nothing, at least they were close to the deadline. What if it's not a cert problem from Sony, what if its something else that requires a little more attention?

*I rather want to play the game and find the bugs like it should be, now pc players will find all the best spots and build etc -TRUE I AGREE but, what if it's more of a breaking bug that literally breaks a part of the game? that maybe allows you to play an hour or 2 or something similar in game-breaking performance before you are cut off? what then? many here knows you will probably report it vaguely and then come running back here, bitching how extinction should be fixed, or ask, why did they release such buggy DLC? which will prob be the case, we all know you will either bitch over the delay like you are now or you will come back after playing and still bitch about the bugs whether you received it today or at least before the 13th.

It was a blast reading through the first two-three pages it was hilarious to see their plenty but pitiful excuses that are mainly there own doing.

Please, this comment is not directed to everyone here, just to the pitiful excuses, I bet there are plenty like me that feels the same way especially those that have been with Ark since the early days of ARKS release.

3 hours ago, CreamyGoodness said:

Wildcard is a failure as a company. Every release date has been a failure. Never ending game breaking bugs and crashes, constantly wiping my dedicated server with nearly every update, failure to properly communicate on the console with the console players. Will never buy anything made by this company ever again. All we get is garbage and they get our money.

And yet here you are, you said it yourself every release/update was garbage, why didn't you stop supporting them way back then.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:52 PM, DragonScout said:

Okay, fine we can only be pissed about this. unless you play on PC, In which case you don't give two craps about it. If you push back the console date, at least give Scorched Earth an accession on Nov. 6th for Consoles only that way on Nov. 13th PC gets the accession for Scorched Earth. Fair's Fair.

This is my new favorite person for eternity, how long has it been since they said they would give Scorched Ascension, and how long has it been since work on Extinction started?

Lmao after all ive said trying to defend this game I'm beginning to think everyone is right lmao I pay for a season pass that's apparently trash and I go and rent a server so I can enjoy the game with my friends like DILO we all took the day off to play together and again all your doing is disappointing us it's been time after time y can't y'all hit at least 1 scheduled date 

Ark will probably die in my collection the devs can never hit a date and then they decide to release the game the same day as Fallout 76 like really this is bull I've wasted my time and money on wild card this is unfair pc still gets a release and console is stuck waiting if your not going to treat us in the same matter then stop charging us as much my season pass was not worth it 

I have read all the pages of rage and ranting and pitchforks being raised about this. I have read the posts about how they can't help it, to be grateful, to just spend the thousands it takes to move to PC instead.

It comes down to this; people waited excitedly and impatiently, watching the count down to the last DLC for a game they love get smaller and smaller. They made plans, got their friends and family excited, bought servers, bought season passes, and counted down the hours.

These people who have screamed as Sarcos came out of the river at them at lvl three. These people who cried as they lost the base they spent hours on to invaders or as all the dinos they had named get eaten by an alpha. These people who stared in awe the first time they beat an ark and saw the incrediable sight of all those other ones floating in space. On PC and Console these players had learned to survive the Arks and were ready to finally go home.

Were were headed to earth. We would be the first to find the answers. We would all be equal. We would all be curiously searching these new lands for secrets and treasures. We would take that step forward together and take back our planet from the Titans!

Then, on the final days, these survivors saw that they would not be equal. That some would have to stay behind. Some would learn answers first. Someone else would be the first to tame the great titans. Someone else would find the greatest of all secrets. Someone else would be the first.

It isn't that these people want more. It isn't that they can't wait. Its simply that for this last journey that the developers are taking us on, they are losing out. They will not be first. They will not be the ones to discover the new and exciting. They will be catching up, again.

This brave little survivor will has to say goodbye now. None of her friends are willing to give up playing the other games that are coming out at the same time to tribe up with her again. She had only convinced them to join her in the first place because it was coming out earlier then the others. She will let her Nitrado server die at the end of its cycle. She will follow them to West Virginia, the old west, and the war torn battlefield.

Explore and tame the wilds of earth, fellow surivors. Tell me how it was. 

well yes that does suck i was hoping to play it on console  today but the way i see it if wildcard needs more time then so be it because the way i look at is i rather they fix everything like bugs and glitches then releasing the DLC and fix everything later which involves updates i'm a huge fan of Ark its different then anything else out there it really is what other game involes taming and riding dino's and plus i was fascinated with dinosaurs since my childhood thats why i love Ark so yes i hate waiting i mean who doesn't but like i said i rather them fix everything and release it then releasing it and fixing everything later which that would ruin game play but that's just me and i think some gamer's that play this awesome game on console would probably agree to what i'm saying so if wildcard needs more time then please take your time i cant wait to play it on Nov 13th and see what kind of adventure awaits  

Edited by mohicans

Wild card I don’t care that the extinction date was pushed a week but plz I hope you guys are using this time to make extinction better for xbox and ps and next time you do a teaser add like a Dino from extinction till extinction comes out or let us get these tek dinos and the commands to spawn them in.

Edited by DaSaVaGe