Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

17 hours ago, rayzr8 said:

Why do console player have to pay the exact same amount and get treated like dirt? Still no conquest servers and a late release of extinction, great. And I will go further to ask if there will be any form compensation for the incompetence. 

Game was  released on PC first, and was in alpha and we supported it, so PC is first priority considering that's where they test things for players, when you get the Extinction DLC, the players on PC will find any bugs and report them so you can have less buggy gameplay

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Brad223 said:

I have ark on the ps4, but also I bought it on the microsoft store on the pc and I have no idea if it will release on The 6th or 13th in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?

On the 13th. Win10 is the same version as Xbox. Only the Steam version is releasing on the 6th.

you guys horrible developers. You had months to get this dlc done but yet again you fail to meet your deadline. Do you even care about the people who play your game honestly you probably don't since you continue to treat console players like dirt. You company is trash. Honestly I'm not surprised no wonder you guys are rated the worse developers. Other company's give there fans and people who play there games weeks or months in advanced if there going to delay a game but you guys wait to the last minute to say something. 

Ark is officially dead on console 

Seriously.....Come on now. I'm sure as many do. I feel as though console pays for pc development of games yet console always get the short end of the stick. No console mods, No S+ and now console release of extinction delayed yet pc players get it on time. Why not delay it for everyone, vs making console players feel even more left behind as many game devs do to those on console. A delay...understandable but how come you delay 4 days from release. I'm sure you guys knew already at twitch con it would be delayed probably before actually. How about you guys make some content specifically for consoles, show us some love. Feels like the console has turned into the poor mans pc that just settles consistently for the scraps left over and told hey if you don't like it spend more money to play better. ABSOLUTELY DISAPPOINTING.....Regardless of all the talk of ARK has fallen off, ARK is broken due to meshing, and the infamous left in the dark for a year over console mods coming my whole family still plays, bought all dlc for all our 4 playstations, bought an extra ps4 to run own server and still no love for us. Even the release on Switch is just another way to pay for future development for pc players......I think the time to give something back to console is way past due. 

I knew IT tbh if any new ark game Will be released i wont buy it ark is losing so Many players Its dieing idc about less bugs PS4 and Xbox one members have to pay the same price well it seems like they only care about pc this will still get hate from console players

And believe me if ark 2 is released i bet unless u fix this u wont get Many buys

Why not release both on the same time and delay the PC launch?  Oh yeah that's right, because you either failed to make the certification and have to fix, or want best experience, or pick excuse that is not really true either way.

WC you had how long and wait until 3 days before release when you most likely knew it would be delayed.  You had options to just release together but you figured hey at least will only piss off only half of the people who play.  I should have known it was too good to be true.  I have both Steam and console versions but play console more due to the friends I have on console who I play with and this will be a big let down for sure.  I would think that you would have done the right thing to keep your player base buying into your next product but another let down which I'm sure will turn into a longer delay past the 13th.

No excuses anymore that PC is just the guinea pig to test out bugs.  IF you release for a console or any other platform, you release together, on time.  Funny thing is I know WC will not read any of this because they made this on the weekend and knew it would tick a bunch of us off.  I'm so disappointed that WC did this and kept saying in all advertisements that it will be released on the 6th.  Shame on me believing that in once, you WC might be on time for once.

Good luck with the Extra Life event, hate to read the comments on that stream.  Hate to think that with as many ppl you made salty on the fact of the delay that they will want to watch and perhaps want to give to charity with this on their minds.  I hope you reach your goal.

You know, it's one thing to push back the release date for everyone, But to only do it for console players really show us where your heart lies!! Frak this, I took a day off work because of this!! I waited to see if you delayed it and placed it on Friday, not two hours after work I get this s***!! You dev's really care so little about us??

I was having the worst week of my life and I was  hoping that next week will be better but I look at ark and I’m seeing that the dlc was delayed. How are you going to delay something that is 4 days away even if it is to better the game you guys had plenty of time to do this but some how ark developers figured out how to make my week a livening hell for me I even took off for the week to play I’m so disappointed that I’m leaving ark  entirely and this is all because of how they  plan there release date. It also makes it worse that is is only  for Consol  players there main player base. I would gladly take a buggyer game than wait ark get your stuff together bud Plz. Nice to know how much you care for us

Edited by Michael5898

Can everyone just be grateful were getting it at all! Pretty damn big DLC of course its gonna take a bit and they're mainly working on the PC and a little message for the one who said "Thanks for ruining my birthday" how the raptor were they supposed to know that it would be or ruin your birthday and the fact you said that is pretty damn disappointing. 

It's not enough your all corrupt and give very little care to us players seeing as your 50 person studio is rolling is cash from what will probably be your only big hit game before you go bankrupt and get bought out by a bigger company, but your so disgustingly predictable, ark youtubers were predicting your push back months in advance, and let's not forget the entire library of features, items, tames, and content that was announced but never done, even easy stuff like naming a tool, no lol were wildcard, well just hype up a dlc and push it back so it seems like we care about fixing a game full of bugs and glitches, and we wont addresse the blatant corruption of our in game moderators/admins, were factual and video evidence was provided or the fact that were killing out player base off with unfulfilled promises nope...... well do another dlc...

Edited by FangedCar2

Many servers are dead. The game concept is ok, but a new map with a vague story gets pretty boring after a very short period of time.  Further delays will push players away. You still haven't sorted out key issues from before launch, preferring to focus on new dino skins that really aren't that important.  I think I'm done with this game now and it doesn't look like I'm the only one 

Saddest part is they’ll never even read the complaints, why would they care about what we have to say when they already have our money. I doubt the dlc will even work when it is released because we all know they never fix anything. They waste time giving us reskins and notes, instead of focusing on making sure the dlc is playable and released on time. 

Im sure everyone on console can agree on this; Either give us the dlc on time broken or stall pc as well.