Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

Anyone noticed that not one comment on here has had any sort of reply hahaha BS what about mods and other maps and don't give the bull poo excuse that we have to go through 6 months of certs and poop what about the games that have mods now likes of elder schrolls and Skyrim and other games haha excuses excuses you release stuff of steam for early access same as alot of other studios and the game ends up dead before it is supposed to be released why don't use actually pull your fingers out and start to give the people what they want instead of trying to grab more and more money of us ?/?

53 minutes ago, RowletAlex said:

Guys, c’mon. It’s a week. It’s not the end of the world. Chill a little! If you get this upset over a video game, might be time to take a break. And for those who used vacation time for this, you should probably reconsider your priorities in life. Why spend vacation time to play a video game you don’t even enjoy playing? I always see these complaint threads and find them so confusing. People whine that they lost their gigas due to an incident, but they talk about how they took sick days and spent all nighters for just a video game. If you genuinely enjoy it, fine. I can sympathize (delays suck) but y’all seriously need to take a few chill pills.

Careful now, the forums don't take kindly to rational people

1 hour ago, adamfly said:

Chill the raptor out.... Wildcard say's it will be released no later than the 13th.  Which I read as it could be sooner than the 13th.  My question is: Since it will be released to PC on the 6th, does that mean we can still check it out on an unofficial pc server?

You'll be able to check it out on any PC server.. because, you know, it will be released on PC

Wish they would fix the horribad lag instead of pumping out more lagtastic maps. Running double lag and triple disconnect events 24/7 makes this game very hard to deal with. Only been playing for six months but this seems like a common occurrence to miss another release date. What exactly is a week gonna remedy? Fingers crossed hoping nothing blows up in a week?!?

I've Played this game in the beta stages on ps4 to W.C. turning the servers to legacy was on them for a year, then having a stroke at the end of Jan. wanting to get out of the hospital to make sure these fake creatures didn't die instead of worrying about my own health. I then left the legacy servers for official knowing that all my precious time was wasted like others which I think they felt the same.

I know I have logged well over 1000's of hours into this game, but yet this company will not respond to any of our messages except for maybe a general b.s. excuse.

This game is still broke I still bluescreen and get dropped saying I lost connection to the host (B.S.) I lost connection because of this company can't do anything right. I still get stuck in foundations and have to destroy them and also notice that I sometimes am tethered to objects in my base including sticking in the ground while trying to run! I was really contemplating on getting a gaming pc, but it would have been for the MODS, I can remember two individuals being all giddy before Aberration was to be released stating that S+ would be integrated into the game and that's been how long WC? I'm glad I didn't get a gaming pc to give you more money for a game you can not fix or release dlc's on time. I also took vacation time for next week which was for the DLC which I can not change! I thought this was supposed to be a game not a second job, maybe Wild Card should start paying us to play this game. We have to be on to feed the dino's or render in our areas where we have buildings or they decay  and make sure the generator's don't run out of fuel. 

Hey W.C. since we get screwed twice with in 2 days how about you let the rates from the charity event go all weekend? Or is it just a Worthless Cause!?

I know this isnt a popular opinion but....thank you wildcard you might have made a mistake on the release but it is much better to keep a product off shelves until its ready. Youll never please the fanbase completely but releasing a buggy expansion as hyped as this one is would be a disaster. If it comes in 2019 idc as long as the product is right.

2 hours ago, Reck said:

WC dumbest decision you could have made, with Black Ops 4 and Red Dead 2 last month and Fallout 76 coming out on the 14th and Battlefield 5 coming out on the 15th your player base on console is going to be crap, doesn't matter cause it's been crap honestly but that's no one's fault but your own WC. You treat console player's like crap though we support and pay just as much as PC players, my biggest complaint is that you haven't worked to allow Mods on PS4 yet.. Was going to play till fallout came out but hell now I just might get rid of Ark entirely

Dude calm down it only going to be a week and they might need to fix some bugs they pick PC that where alot of games bring early games and let people test it out before on console we not gunna die over 1 week

More the days past until the streaming for the extra life comes on, the more i realise that it does mean something, because i can't wait to see the gameplay, but at the same time i'm scared that Devs would say ,unexpecteldly, the DLC might be push back for PC players too....

Edited by HellBoyRok95

Wildcard, I'll be honest and say I didn't really know anything new was coming out until the past couple of days. I haven't been keeping up on what you've been doing because, I honestly thought you guys were wrapping it up. Nothing of great substance has come out on console since Aberration and I haven't had a pc for 3 or 4 years now but, I've been with you since day 1. I remember when a lot of the things that are regularly used started out as mods. I figured the Tek Dinos (pretty lame in my opinion and doesn't make much sense) were you guys throwing in some garnish to what you've done. Now there is a sleuth of new creatures, the corruption, and maps. I'm happy. I'm also sad because, I convinced exactly 1 dozen people to buy this game. I told them, "This company is different, they listen, they incorporate players' ideas, they actually care!" I know you do still but, it doesn't show anymore. I'm the only one of my friends still playing. I've been playing since release. I still absolutely love this game with all my being, it brings me joy everyday. It makes me sad to see the people turn on you but, you've earned it. You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it.

Good luck. 

without kicking off or swearing this is really poor wc. You've been spouting on about this for nearly a year. You've had more than enough time to perfect any flaws it may have. This is just one of many reasons why i have given up on this game. As a console player we get no mods, maps, graphical updates or anything! Even without adding stuff like S+ we should at least get the extra maps!? When you see all the mods/maps available all it makes people wonder is why you couldn't have made the game like that to begin with??? For nearly a year i have been messaging for the water in ab to be fixed, water reflection when flying high up yet these issues get ignored. You're expecting people to pump money into your game even though your customer service is pretty much non existent! Even to this day 28hrs for a giga irritates me so much its unreal! Some of us don't have that kind of time and yet when we do how are we rewarded? Oh yes that's right they glitch out with food in! Bravo wild card!

So I will say this WildCard I will be uninstalling your game tomorrow cause I am tired of you guys treating your dedicated fans like poop you have delayed and delayed things over and over again only for naught there are still massive bugs in your game on all maps heck scorched earth still isn't even finished I rented a Nitrado server and everything to get it set up for Extinction ON THE 6TH NOT THE 13TH plus you waited untill 3 to 4 days to even give us the excuses that you have today I don't care if it's broken or not you need to be fair and give it to everyone on the same day and not hold out cause it's only going to backfire on you guys know the end just like it already has and trust me when word gets around it will only enrage more and more people and soon enough you  are going to have to address it even if you don't like it so please by all means think about your stupid action and reconsider it -Your Pissed off playerbase

9 minutes ago, HellBoyRok95 said:

More the days past until the streaming for the extra life comes on, the more i realise that it does mean something, because i can't wait to see the gameplay, but at the same time i'm scared that Devs would say ,unexpecteldly, the DLC might be push back for PC players too....

Seriously, it's like watching a horror movie. You know it's gonna happen, you don't want it to, but the suspense is there.

Let me set the stage...

You're walking down a dark hallway, just ambient enough to see a couple feet in front of you, passing doorways, the suspenseful music is setting in, each doorway something could've jumped at you, you even peer at a couple. Finally the music stops suddenly as you reach the end of the hallway just before you can see around it...

The question is, is it gonna be a friendly figure who pops out in front and you were scared for nothing? Or is it gonna be the monster that comes to eat you? 

What's even better? Is if the friendly figure is the one you see, then the monster appears behind you and swallows you whole (the inevitable bugs)...

• Haha 1

Ahh classic the only thing i can say was thinking about picking it up to play in single player but now this. I guess after my dino's got wiped by an alpha tribe leading a giga to us and telling us the server was closed and getting the response from you devs to build a wall at lvl 1 took me away from the game was looking to get back into it but think i'll stay away from it very well done wild card gotta say don't really know why i'm hopeful of the game anymore.

6 hours ago, rayzr8 said:

Why do console player have to pay the exact same amount and get treated like dirt? Still no conquest servers and a late release of extinction, great. And I will go further to ask if there will be any form compensation for the incompetence. 

you know it could be a issue where sony and microsoft denied them certification and approval to upload the patch containing the dlc

4 hours ago, Keve1992 said:

Why? I'm not dissapointed! I'm pissed! I baught a second console with a second copy of the game and season pass for this thank you. No wonder that ark is dieing with bullcrap like this. And this with all expansion dlc's.

I can't and i wan't understand such a thing. Wildcard shame on you!!!

Just realese it at the 6th november and look whats going to happen

they cant release it mate Consoles have a certification process even if they wanted to they can't

Eh, just wait. This is Wild Card we are talking about. Console WILL get it November. November 2027, I mean. That you can bet on - WC not meeting their release dates. " but we believe that this extra time will result in an improved experience for everyone who plays Extinction on console.  " We've heard this before, No rhyme or reason, and it will still turn out like skit.

26 minutes ago, FenrisOdin said:

So I will say this WildCard I will be uninstalling your game tomorrow cause I am tired of you guys treating your dedicated fans like poop you have delayed and delayed things over and over again only for naught there are still massive bugs in your game on all maps heck scorched earth still isn't even finished I rented a Nitrado server and everything to get it set up for Extinction ON THE 6TH NOT THE 13TH plus you waited untill 3 to 4 days to even give us the excuses that you have today I don't care if it's broken or not you need to be fair and give it to everyone on the same day and not hold out cause it's only going to backfire on you guys know the end just like it already has and trust me when word gets around it will only enrage more and more people and soon enough you  are going to have to address it even if you don't like it so please by all means think about your stupid action and reconsider it -Your Pissed off playerbase

on console when they want to upload anything they need to pass certification and when its under inspection if even 1 line of code looks weird they will deny it and tell wc to fix it but not tell them what was wrong, odds are they uploaded the files for cert and sony and microsoft said nope not good enough

i loved this game used to play it so much i have i lack in vitamin d now (insert joke here) studio wild card you know one else YOU have killed this game because of the BS you pull every time with release dates with the game having cheaters which you don't do enough of and how you after the release just ignored the player base mods on consoles and that was thrown out the window and how about all the other stuff you said console was getting and just gave to pc i no longer see you as a improving company i have not lost this much respect since the EA indecent so with that i take my leave best of luck to anyone that still plays this game and good bye.