Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

WC dumbest decision you could have made, with Black Ops 4 and Red Dead 2 last month and Fallout 76 coming out on the 14th and Battlefield 5 coming out on the 15th your player base on console is going to be crap, doesn't matter cause it's been crap honestly but that's no one's fault but your own WC. You treat console player's like crap though we support and pay just as much as PC players, my biggest complaint is that you haven't worked to allow Mods on PS4 yet.. Was going to play till fallout came out but hell now I just might get rid of Ark entirely

ive been playin since the game realsed on pc (2015,june 13) close. But had changed to ps4.Now wild card as much i love em i hate them as much cause of this , this "cassual" thing that they do iven been a huge fan yet it breakes my heart to see that theres been no change.No change to time.No change to notify us. And i know this is probably bad but after this broken game and angry community i still feel happy playing the game  .Cause this game got me hooked on survival games.Now please wild card just do something right and realse it on the 6th #Savetheark

3 minutes ago, Xilerate said:

I'm sure you've got a reason for this (and I hope to god that it's a good one this time lmao), but boi you guys still seem to have a lot to learn after THREE YEARS. At least this is the last dlc and you won't be able to shaft us anymore after this, right?

You'd better not

Sorry but there may be another season pass happeing shown in a form in Japanese 

We, as console players need an explanation. Time and time again, dlc after dlc, we have been given a release date, and it never, ever gets released. Extinction was originally supposed to release in spring, why was it delayed for MONTHS, if it's still an unplayable mess? There is no viable excuse that can be made in order to excuse the fact that Wildcard, as a company follows horrible business practices and is not only ruining the name of their company, but ruining the names of their EXTREMELY skilled creators and developers that make quality, creative content. Ark isn't in game preview anymore, so Wildcard as a company needs to wake up and realise that there are other games we could be playing, other than their buggy mess of a game.

It's very unfortunate to hear about the delay as a console player. While it is unacceptable that Wildcard was not able to meet their deadline, it doesn't justify the reaction from many of the players. Though they probably expected as much. Getting the content out in an acceptable state is their number one priority. Delays suck, but sometimes they're necessary. Once the team gets through this, then we can talk about maybe some kind of cosmetic compensation.

Guys, c’mon. It’s a week. It’s not the end of the world. Chill a little! If you get this upset over a video game, might be time to take a break. And for those who used vacation time for this, you should probably reconsider your priorities in life. Why spend vacation time to play a video game you don’t even enjoy playing? I always see these complaint threads and find them so confusing. People whine that they lost their gigas due to an incident, but they talk about how they took sick days and spent all nighters for just a video game. If you genuinely enjoy it, fine. I can sympathize (delays suck) but y’all seriously need to take a few chill pills.

So I take time of work to play extinction and now it's being pushed back? Wow thanks for that. It's almost as bad as when abberation came out and it took you 2 weeks to fix the bug on console's were servers wiped, also a waste of a weeks holiday. Not to mention the fact that youtube and facebook are gonna spoil everything for us now before we even get to play.  You guys really are a waste of time you know that.

So, Wildcard, what exactly brought you to this "careful consideration" to delay Extinctions release? At least give us an actual reason as to why? That would be the fair & respectful thing to do for your console players.. Had you actually pulled this off properly by releasing it on time, you would've had a very good chance at reviving this game to what was it's full glory.. But nope.. I guess that was too much for us to ask.. ? All I can say is, I hope the extra week delay is going to be worth it..

If you want to sell your crap on console then you should keep to your timeline otherwise don’t bother and stay on PC. You see console game studios give months notice if there is a push back. I mean frig you don’t even give console gamers all the same mods and PC to begin with! And if you can’t make a deadline it’s a little something we like to call “overtime” ya know where you millennials get off your lazy butts and get the god damn job done on time otherwise they get fired!

so get the crap done on time or else I who haven’t bought the season pass wont be giving you my $20 for extinction! Understand? Oh and remember this. You rely on us for your livelihood! Get the crap done on time and with no bugs cause your very livelihood literally depends on this.

Edited by SPARTAN34SAM
Reminding you of your livelihood

4 hours ago, Tyranny68 said:

I don’t understand what major difference 1 week is going to make, can we be honest and ask when in the history of Ark hasn’t anything been fixed or improved in 1 week? WC honestly this is a bad move, it should have been decided a lot longer ago and told to us. This is also what the 3rd or 4th time extinction release date has been pushed back overall? I’m just curious why WC does things the way they do. Fallout 76 comes out just after this new release date, I sincerely hope that the community begins to retaliate in their own way as WC needs a wake up call and a lesson about consumer relations. It’s sad to see a company profit off of its consumers especially after the game and the company were created by regular people’s contributing to make it what it is and that’s a fact.

#Enjoythepaychecks

#Wtfhaswcbeendoingforthelastyearanyway

You're wrong, the date for Extomct had ALWAYS been November 6th

Well, this is a bit disappointing, sure, but not abig deal. A week delay isn't a huge deal, but you guys seriously should have given us more of a heads up. This was the reason you guys canceled the Halloween event.

And, honestly, can a week be that much of a difference? I'm sure the vast majority of people would be fine playing on a buggy extinction for a week rather than play NO extinction for a week.

That being said, still looking forward to the DLC, and this will give me some time to memorize the wikis fir the new dinos!