Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

Well at least its going to continue to release on pc normally so that all the Xbox/PS4 players dont get to experience the map fresh. Theres going to be loads of released content of the map on Youtube/Twitch and console players will just have to sit there and watch a game they want to play for a week (or even more). 

The fun ascpect of ark DLC's has always been everyone going in at the same time having no idea what is going on, and on the final and most hyped up DLC they ruin the most satisfying part about a DLC release. I woldnt be so mad if PC was delayed to the same release time as well, but we all know that will never happen. 

3 minutes ago, DiereahMonster said:

Well at least its going to continue to release on pc normally so that all the Xbox/PS4 players dont get to experience the map fresh. Theres going to be loads of released content of the map on Youtube/Twitch and console players will just have to sit there and watch a game they want to play for a week (or even more). 

The fun ascpect of ark DLC's has always been everyone going in at the same time having no idea what is going on, and on the final and most hyped up DLC they ruin the most satisfying part about a DLC release. I woldnt be so mad if PC was delayed to the same release time as well, but we all know that will never happen. 

yes i want to watch other people play the dlc i waited so long for. shut the raptor up

11 minutes ago, DiereahMonster said:

Oh my...i didnt even think about that now i actually am upset about it.

47 minutes ago, MajorFizz24 said:

Yeah, I'm guessing their priority is PC... It's unfair they pay less attention to console players. I'm disappointed but not surprised. I know that Xbox has a longer cert process than other platforms. Either way, it blows. 

Its on all platforms, so release it all together. As simple as that

You do realize PC has always been the testbed for Ark as Microsoft and Sony have to sign off on patches. By releasing it on PC first then console you get fewer bugs and patches before the game is stable and enjoyable. As far as delayed release not being set as an expectation for consoles, Suck it up, because of consoles we have not had a proper full-scale holiday event since full release on Steam PC. Every Holiday event since release has been lackluster or canceled altogether. 

Edited by Max77

What more do you expect we keep paying and they keep ignoring that's all the GMS are known for is receiving issues and ignoring them the game used to be worth playing and they used to do their jobs and assist us but they do not do it anymore they would rather Auto respond and ignore any issue I've had boss Rex is stuck under the map for over a week that they refuse to do anything about the game has gone downhill and the GM's know that we will continue to pay money so why fix their problems when they can just ignore them and handle PC

1 minute ago, Max77 said:

You do realize PC has always been the testbed for Ark as Microsoft and Sony have to sign off on patches. By releasing it on PC first then console you get fewer bugs and patches before the game is stable and enjoyable. As far as delayed release not being set as an expectation for consoles, Suck it up, because of consoles we have not had a proper full-scale holiday event since full release due to dragging the consoles along with us on Steam PC. Every Holiday event since release has been lackluster or canceled altogether. 

You mean Sony, right?  Outside of scaling and input, you're running the same code on your Steam version that I am on my One X.  It wasn't until Sony was added to the mix that we saw all of these delays and cancellations.  You should also be thankful that console players adopted this game, seeing as Xbox more than doubled the userbase of this game during Early Access.  

50 minutes ago, MrWolfly said:

Man for the 300 days i have on the game i thought WOW WildCard is going to do 1 thing right in the time they have been making ark and u always ruin it, u cant fix meshing because ur quote on quote algorithms cant happen the change.

Its really annoying having u guys as gm, u should sell ark to someone you doesn't lie, listens to community and actually cares about the future of the game

you that has 7,2 k hours should know they raptor up and not give a poop

24 minutes ago, DiereahMonster said:

well just dont watch youtube/twitch then

1 hour ago, rayzr8 said:

Why do console player have to pay the exact same amount and get treated like dirt? Still no conquest servers and a late release of extinction, great. And I will go further to ask if there will be any form compensation for the incompetence. 

Hahaha I'm not surprised! Can't do it with the base game. Couldn't do it with scorched. Did they do it with Abb? Don't really know, that map is dead anyway. DEFINITELY couldn't do it with Rag.  What makes anyone think they could do it with their final release? Just par for the course for a sub par dev.

Well as it is no longer a duel release date anyone on console who has the pc version aswell now has a major advantage....they get days to explore and find the best building spots ect and get used to the Map and when it finally drops on console BAM they will be at the best spots with foundations before the rest of us have left the easy spawn locations.....thats extinction already ruined for me before it's even released ???

No surprise has always been delayed for console. Developers lack experience and it's a shame because this game is very unique and everyone wants it to be great but it never will be. The frame rates on console and the ddos attacks will never be fixed and everything will always be delayed and still released incomplete and buggy 

We shld get  the same things pc players get WILDCARD STOP PLACING MASSIVE FECES ON US CONSOLE PLAYERS!!! We helped just as m5hch as pc players during the beta phase but its always raptor us console players huh we want full s+ and survival of the fittest wildcard. I took off work and avoided birthday plans just to play your game fml get it together! Or ill sell my copy to gamestop and buy fallout 76 and go back to minecraft!