Important Update Regarding Extinction On Console

Jen

3 minutes ago, Jeremyfri said:

So you drop a ridiculous teaser awhile back that basically gave us stupid Dino piles for skins! Then cancel a Halloween event to give more focus on Extinction and yet you still can’t release a map on time? Seriously get it together, I’ve been gaming for years and haven’t such shoty developers! Stick to your timeline, work longer days if you have to in order to deliver a product on time! And only 4 days before the release? You had to have known further in advance, right? But you have time to do a fundraiser and give 8x for official? You are a full release game and are liable for what you do now! Get it together already!

Just pointing out the fundraiser is for the Children's Miracle Network, helping kids around the country. If it slows the release of content, I dont mind, especially since its #ForTheKids

Man for the 300 days i have on the game i thought WOW WildCard is going to do 1 thing right in the time they have been making ark and u always ruin it, u cant fix meshing because ur quote on quote algorithms cant happen the change.

Its really annoying having u guys as gm, u should sell ark to someone you doesn't lie, listens to community and actually cares about the future of the game

I don’t understand what major difference 1 week is going to make, can we be honest and ask when in the history of Ark hasn’t anything been fixed or improved in 1 week? WC honestly this is a bad move, it should have been decided a lot longer ago and told to us. This is also what the 3rd or 4th time extinction release date has been pushed back overall? I’m just curious why WC does things the way they do. Fallout 76 comes out just after this new release date, I sincerely hope that the community begins to retaliate in their own way as WC needs a wake up call and a lesson about consumer relations. It’s sad to see a company profit off of its consumers especially after the game and the company were created by regular people’s contributing to make it what it is and that’s a fact.

#Enjoythepaychecks

#Wtfhaswcbeendoingforthelastyearanyway

Edited by Tyranny68

4 minutes ago, MrWolfly said:

Man for the 300 days i have on the game i thought WOW WildCard is going to do 1 thing right in the time they have been making ark and u always ruin it, u cant fix meshing because ur quote on quote algorithms cant happen the change.

Its really annoying having u guys as gm, u should sell ark to someone you doesn't lie, listens to community and actually cares about the future of the game

Oh nice you've played for  almost a year, yet Ark been around for about 5 years.  Hardcore survivor you are young noob.

Do your thing WC. Some of us understand that there are many many rings to jump through before you can actually have something released to a decent standard. PC guys are important in this choice as we will be the Guinea pigs for the console people. No harm in that since we have more freedoms than they do. All in all you do what you do.

2 minutes ago, Reiseconner said:

Do your thing WC. Some of us understand that there are many many rings to jump through before you can actually have something released to a decent standard. PC guys are important in this choice as we will be the Guinea pigs for the console people. No harm in that since we have more freedoms than they do. All in all you do what you do.

We don't care about testing goon, we care about playing the dlc.

1 minute ago, Reiseconner said:

I’m sure we’d rather make that choice ourselves, so you aren’t really doing us a favor. I’d rather play it broken instead of waiting for them to make “fixes” that they’ll probably never fix anyway

18 minutes ago, BenniARK said:

Sony and MS taking a Quality test before they releasy any content on their consoles, this release candidate has to hit 2 weeks before ( if iam right ) they wanna release it. I think all 3 versions ( xbox/ps/steam ) have the same status, but steam may dont use this qualitiy control.

Why was this not factored into the release?! I work 70+hrs every week and take my vacation to relax and enjoy a game and instead we get passive tamed with a sandpaper carrot!!! This is BULLpoop!!!!

Haha typical wild card, cant even release something on time. I too took my vacation days off for the release dates but now you guys have pretty much raptored me in the ass! & we miss Halloween & theres no event this weekend. Sometimes i wonder why im still playing this game. Something needs to change otherwise alot of people are going to stop playing, me included. Everyone is over the bullpoop that wild card supplies!

Edited by DHennessy

This will be the last time I'll ever spend a dime on anything WC owns until someone else buys them, You refuse to fix your servers and refuse to listen to ALL of your community, you have never released a single thing across all platforms on time when you said you would sense the beginning of ark, It's very sad that you can not just give us what you tell us just once.

2 minutes ago, DHennessy said:

Haha typical wild card, cant even release something on time. I too took my vacation days off for the release dates but now you guys have pretty much raptored ne in the ass! & we miss Halloween & theres no even this weekend. Sometimes i wonder why im still playing this game. Something needs to change otherwise alot of people are going to stop playing, me included. Everyone is over the bullpoop that wild card supplies!

I took time and im getting raptored too. They need to just give the game to one of the modders who are passionate about the game can actually fulfill their promises 

What about the extra time we've already spent waiting for much needed improvements (not band aid patches) on all other maps? Eh, a week, if that's all it ends up being, isn't that big of a deal really. But don't lie to us. Our (console players) experience means as much to you as a pike to the face of a passive Rex. Honestly, you don't need a lot of time invested in Ark to have been able to see this coming. This is why my ad has said "Extinction coming soon" or "Extinction will be added when released". Play Ark for a day and you'll see what WC's word is worth. Their bs is transparent within the first game day. 

I'm curious why you would break parity here.  You've already shot yourselves in the foot by announcing this delay a few days before the announced release.  Now you're going to feed into the idea that console, which more than doubled your userbase, is the DireWolf stepchild by releasing the content on PC 7 days early?  

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; whoever runs that studio needs to be replaced.  My oldest daughter has a few hours to spare after school during the week, if you're interested.

raptor all of you. Wont fix meshing, wipe people of things not even in the TOS, cant release anything on time, treat console players like trash and on and on and on. What the actual raptor do yall do all day? But go ahead and give all of your community more reasons to play games like Red Dead Redemption 2 or Fallout 76. Red Dead Redemption 2 released when they said they would. Falout 76 will no doubt do the same. Hope yall are happy losing lots of players. :)