Eerie Turret

Usuallyafk

Regardless of slightly reduced damage. This addition to the game will cause so many people to quit. Making the game completely pay 2 win? Unlimited ammo turret for $20? Why would you even think this is a good idea....do you even play the game? It is such a big deal, and rewarding getting turrets on pvp servers. Add more skins, haircuts, fun non game breaking items. This will destroy pvp servers.

4 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Regardless of slightly reduced damage. This addition to the game will cause so many people to quit. Making the game completely pay 2 win? Unlimited ammo turret for $20? Why would you even think this is a good idea....do you even play the game? It is such a big deal, and rewarding getting turrets on pvp servers. Add more skins, haircuts, fun non game breaking items. This will destroy pvp servers.

Afk, where are you seeing this? I thought the only Arketypes they released for Multiplayer were Frogs Feet, Frying Pan, Crowbar, Eerie Pistol and Cutlass. Did I miss something?

They asked the community if they wanted it first on Twitter weeks ago i get the concern but do you really need to drain turrets on mobile shot Cannon balls at tower and knock out power done bullets mean nothing when you can't put enough turrets to defend anyway and these turrets do less damage let them make their money off the players to who are to lazy to make bullets it's a free to play game they have to make money somewhere all the arketype give you an advantage but all have a downside to them I think they are doing a good job on the game it's a mobile game not the PC 2 different worlds PC has no where near the funding issues as mobile games they need money if you want the updates to keep rolling in

The turret has no business being available on primal pass servers. Paying subscribers are given access to servers advertising a vanilla grind only experience have been duped. False advertisement is a serious problem with mobile apps and developers saying one thing and doing the complete opposite. This feature being available on primal pass servers is grounds for months of refunds from your App Store.

remove the turret from primal pass servers and keep them as advertised. 

Kid lol I have been playing ark since early access on PC set your base up with eerie turrets and see if I don't come wipe u with my Cannon balls their is more then one way to skin a cat you guys always just want a reason to complain you do realize they are like beffed up plant x right not that hard to destract maybe should do some testing before you bash someone for trying to get paid for there work who sounds like the kid seriously don't you like to get paid for your work or maybe you just don't know what hard work is I'm sure it wasn't easy bringing this game to mobile y should they not profit if you think this turret breaks the game then you just have no strategy

40 minutes ago, Hec2304 said:

Kid lol I have been playing ark since early access on PC set your base up with eerie turrets and see if I don't come wipe u with my Cannon balls their is more then one way to skin a cat you guys always just want a reason to complain you do realize they are like beffed up plant x right not that hard to destract maybe should do some testing before you bash someone for trying to get paid for there work who sounds like the kid seriously don't you like to get paid for your work or maybe you just don't know what hard work is I'm sure it wasn't easy bringing this game to mobile y should they not profit if you think this turret breaks the game then you just have no strategy

Please use punctuation.

On 11/5/2018 at 6:21 AM, Usuallyafk said:

HEC you miss the point completely. Like completely. All they need to do is add skins, haircuts, more fun items. You're garbage, kid talkin about cannons on turret towers hahaha.

Seriously? You really don’t need to be nasty to someone in order to make your point.

11 hours ago, Hec2304 said:

And Hec, I have to second @qdzs1‘s comment. Please use punctuation. It’s dreadfully difficult to understand what you’re trying to say without it.

**** I really do hope that the pvp aspects of ark won’t devolve into pay to win. I strongly defend the devs right to make money off of their hard work, I just hope they can do so without it affecting the way in which the game is played. I strongly support and agree with @Usuallyafk’s suggestion of adding other paid cosmetic items as a source of revenue that won’t actually affect gameplay. I know that I’d pay to get a bright purple Mohawk and a skin to turn my flak leggings into a short, tartan skirt. I’d love to be a punk rock chick just hanging out with my dinosaur pack.

There are also a couple of other features that they could create as optional extras and charge money for. One being extra Dino storage (I know that it’s currently not possible due to memory limitations, but I think a cryo pod style of thing may be possible). I know I would pay extra on top of primal pass if I could store an extra 10, 20, or even 50 more tames. Another idea, one that has the big benefit of actually being possible, plus it already exists somewhat is, being able to search the map for a specific species. Similar to when you do a pursuit that requires you to find a specific type of Dino, where a search circle comes up on your map and the beeping noises guides you where to go. It would be incredibly useful if you needed to find the closest anky so you can harvest some metal, the nearest pteranodon so you can fly away, that kind of thing. It would also be wonderful if you are searching for an alpha. Or of course. . . A Quetzal!

who wouldn’t pay good money to find one of those!

(sorry to high jack the thread and take in in a different direction)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 9:44 PM, Hec2304 said:

They asked the community if they wanted it first on Twitter weeks ago i get the concern but do you really need to drain turrets on mobile shot Cannon balls at tower and knock out power done bullets mean nothing when you can't put enough turrets to defend anyway and these turrets do less damage let them make their money off the players to who are to lazy to make bullets it's a free to play game they have to make money somewhere all the arketype give you an advantage but all have a downside to them I think they are doing a good job on the game it's a mobile game not the PC 2 different worlds PC has no where near the funding issues as mobile games they need money if you want the updates to keep rolling in

Lmao, have you even tried the cannons in mobile? Bet not. Come here before starting to talk like you know everything kid ?

Archived