Guys. look at this freaking fish.

Cowgirl

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

Why are they so big, have i missed an event or is random, would fishing these fish give better loot too ?

The biggest fish you can catch with the current baits is x2.4 using honey. Anything bigger than that will never bite.

7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The biggest fish you can catch with the current baits is x2.4 using honey. Anything bigger than that will never bite.

2.4's are actually impossible on official. Not sure if it's the extra lag delay or ping. But it's extremely difficult to reel in anything over 2.0x now. x2.4 is the highest that spawns though I think. The reaction time is just too quick to get all the commands and the line snaps before reeling in every time. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong lol

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Jacira said:

2.4's are actually impossible on official. Not sure if it's the extra lag delay or ping. But it's extremely difficult to reel in anything over 2.0x now. x2.4 is the highest that spawns though I think. The reaction time is just too quick to get all the commands and the line snaps before reeling in every time. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong lol

I didn't play on officials for a long time so I could not say what the max size is but I'm fairly sure I saw bigger than x2.4 in the past. Maybe it was changed since, I don't know.

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I didn't play on officials for a long time so I could not say what the max size is but I'm fairly sure I saw bigger than x2.4 in the past. Maybe it was changed since, I don't know.

Yep, i was able to even reel in a 2.8-2.9, good old days. Im really sad that fishing got so many nerfs.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:37 PM, Jacira said:

I screenshotted a 2.5x on official.  It's the one in this thread.

Archived