A question and a problem.

24hoursman

Okay. To start off, I'm hype for extinction. And I'm getting the ps4 all nice cooled up so I can melt the plastic case off. Lol.

But I have a question. Is the Phoenix going to make a repealing in extinction, I feel like that easy question to ask. I feel like the Phoenix doesn't get any love, left all alone on scorched earth. And can't transfer him to different maps. As far I know there going to be somewhat a desert biome. It be nice to have on ragnarok. But if not I get it. But truly feel like some of the dinos don't get the cut. 

But I'm ready for extinction, hope we get some awesome skins like we got for aberration. And speaking of aberration, what is up with the frame rate, or loading map distance. Flying around on the rockdrake crash my game on ps4 several times. It's like I'm moving to fast that the game not loading the map fast enough. The other maps don't have that problem since you took away movement speed on fliers. And if anyone else having that problem.?

57 minutes ago, 24hoursman said:

All very good points. But, why not add it to a different map. The mod creator for ragnarok add scorched earth and the island together, and their dinos too. So. Tweak there and tweak here. Exclusive, is just a word. Ben the rules. It just makes the game more fun to play. 

There is no phoenix on Ragnarok. Why? No heatwave. 

Archived