Any good forums or other sites i can find for doing boss fights?

brenon45

Im looking for other sites or group links to do boss fights. Looking to do ascension on island and aberration before extinction comes out and dont know where to look. Xbox Official servers pve btw. I tried soloing island ascension but cant do it solo. Getting ready to try ab solo but i have my doubts. Just need links and or group sites i can link up with other players. 

Im looking for other sites or group links to do boss fights. Looking to do ascension on island and aberration before extinction comes out and dont know where to look. Xbox Official servers pve btw. I tried soloing island ascension but cant do it solo. Getting ready to try ab solo but i have my doubts. Just need links and or group sites i can link up with other players. 

Check facebook trade sites. You can often find people who trade seats for any number of items.

May find the same here in the xbox trade forums.

Finally there is a cross ark strategy section for your platform here. You can check in there or post in there and possibly find some people to form a run with.

Solo would be very tough. More so on Rockwell then Overseer.

I was able to traverse the Tek Cave with a single Rex on gamma difficulty. It was a suicide mission so I went naked and died in the cold chamber up to the platform but had little difficulty with the dino's in the cave section. Sure it would be a different story for beta and alpha trying it solo but it's still on the to do list. Lol.

Hope you find your group and can complete your runs before extinction.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Check facebook trade sites. You can often find people who trade seats for any number of items.

May find the same here in the xbox trade forums.

Finally there is a cross ark strategy section for your platform here. You can check in there or post in there and possibly find some people to form a run with.

Solo would be very tough. More so on Rockwell then Overseer.

I was able to traverse the Tek Cave with a single Rex on gamma difficulty. It was a suicide mission so I went naked and died in the cold chamber up to the platform but had little difficulty with the dino's in the cave section. Sure it would be a different story for beta and alpha trying it solo but it's still on the to do list. Lol.

Hope you find your group and can complete your runs before extinction.

I failed 3 solo alpha runs runs on island tek caver XD 1st because purlov got me at entrance. 2nd was one 2nd dragon transform. 3rd... Game crashed when i teleported at bottom and it insta killed all my tames... Havent tried rockwell because i cant find good sources for references on youtube  oruch of reddit ethier (just a bunch of youtubers playing heavily modded servers doing it, sorry my spino official isnt level 725 with 50khp and 1400 melee XD.)

I tried few facebook groups but they have it to acknoledge my group join request before i can post in most of them so im looking else where just to try. Already posted in crossark for my platform and trading for buying a group XD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived