Not able to click dinos in Obelisk?

Zadira

Hi all, 

For the past week or so, I have been playing on several different unofficial servers and didn't seem to have any problem with retrieving my dinos out of the obelisk.  When I open the obelisk now, I can't seem to get any out, even on my single player. Would anyone know why this has changed?

Also, we just started up a new unofficial server on the Valguero map and some can get out their Aberration creatures but nothing else.  Something weird is sure going on. We have checked and double checked and we have the .ini file marked to be able to get them out. Any ideas or suggestions?

Are you trying to transfer dinos between different unofficial servers and SP ?

That won't work unless the unofficials specifically allow it.

You can only transfer between servers on the same cluster - otherwise people could cheat spawn massive level dinos on their own server and transfer them to any other server.

12 minutes ago, DuoMogAgain said:

Are you trying to transfer dinos between different unofficial servers and SP ?

That won't work unless the unofficials specifically allow it.

You can only transfer between servers on the same cluster - otherwise people could cheat spawn massive level dinos on their own server and transfer them to any other server.

We are allowing it on our unofficial server.  Why are people able to retrieve the Aberration dinos but nothing else?

What is the most confusing is that I can't retrieve them on my single player. I am trying to play on my single player, Valguero map and Structures Plus are the only mods. 

Just a few days ago, I was able to get them out but now I can't. I am not sure what has changed but I didn't change any of the settings, just the mods.  

Some of the dinos that I am trying to retrieve are dinos that I have force tamed on other Single Player games on maps like The Center and Ragnarok.  It seems like I should be able to retrieve those, no matter what map or mod I am playing if I am playing Single Player but maybe I don't understand how it works?

Were any of the dinos specific to the mods you used?

If you've changed the mods on your server, then it's possible that some items or dinos will no longer transfer.

Also:  by default you can transfer Aberration dinos into Aberration, but you can't transfer non-Aberrant dinos in.  

I don't think you can transfer dinos between servers and SP by default.  There are config options to allow it - but I haven't done this myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived