24 hrs wow thanks ark

Jaygroenbeck

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Jaygroenbeck said:

I don’t know if I read it wrong or ark has lost there mind. A 24 hours fund raiser really that’s all you can give us for raising I will be surprised if you reach your goal. I donated last year was greAt week of raising but 24 hours wouldn’t waste my time good job ark you blow another event.

Well, last year was 24 hours as well. Here is the banner for 2017:

Spoiler

1wXkqif.jpg

So I'm really not sure what you are talking about. ?

27 minutes ago, Jaygroenbeck said:

I don’t know if I read it wrong or ark has lost there mind. A 24 hours fund raiser really that’s all you can give us for raising I will be surprised if you reach your goal. I donated last year was greAt week of raising but 24 hours wouldn’t waste my time good job ark you blow another event.

Surely what’s more important here is the money raised for sick children, not the benefits the players receive, right?

Well the forums are going to be interesting on Saturday...Honestly couldn't care less about the event for official, that would just be a plus for those playing. Its all about that 24hrs for the ENTIRE Ark community to come together to help raise as much money as possible. I have full respect for WC for hosting a 24 hour charity event to help raise funds for those less fortunate than most of us here. I hope they hit their target.

3 hours ago, Jaygroenbeck said:

Either you're lying, or you must have donated to the other game event. I say this because last year was 24 hours too, not the whole week. So I ask ... what are you talking about?

The purpose is not event x8, but rather to raise philanthropic funds.

Think better before writing, my friend.

9 hours ago, Jaygroenbeck said:

Instead of asking if WC lost their minds, you need to ask if you’re losing yours. This is a charity event for sick children... children who im sure would love to have a normal life. Here you are complaining that you don’t get enough time for a bonus on collecting digital dinosaurs from a charity event. Grow up, it’s a video game.

11 hours ago, Jaygroenbeck said:

The stream in support of the charity will be 24 hours. The fund raising has already started with over $1000 already donated. If it gets to $60k donated before the weekend then it will by x8 for the whole weekend. Donate now! It's for the kids!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Abecy said:

do anyone know, when is the x1 or x8 event will be?

9am PST on Saturday.

If that is not your timezone, then just go to google and type in search 9am PST and then Google will tell you what 9am PST is in your timezone.

For those in the UK it will begin 4pm on Saturday.

Guest chancho33015

WEll, might be a good idea to release the Cryo fridge and tek balls for this event lmao unless they want to cap every single server...AGAIN lmao

I hope they do some more extinction reveal/gameplay during the 24h stream... 

I was expecting them to do something for twitchcon like aberration, but they just did a small gameplay that I only found on thickbait so far... 

Instead of increasing boost, maybe a reveal per milestone would be nice... Because the rate last year went badly for most officials.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Paroxyde said:

I hope they do some more extinction reveal/gameplay during the 24h stream... 

I was expecting them to do something for twitchcon like aberration, but they just did a small gameplay that I only found on thickbait so far... 

Instead of increasing boost, maybe a reveal per milestone would be nice... Because the rate last year went badly for most officials.

They are doing that based on milestones, just read this: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42225

9 hours ago, arrojado1200 said:

Either you're lying, or you must have donated to the other game event. I say this because last year was 24 hours too, not the whole week. So I ask ... what are you talking about?

The purpose is not event x8, but rather to raise philanthropic funds.

Think better before writing, my friend.

Wow 24 hours new to ark are we it was 3 days 

Archived